Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (28)

Eternity
Poem by Maryann Sharp Bend, Ore.


I look into your eyes,
and all that I see,
is the burning desire
you have for me.
No words to be spoken,
No feelings to be shared.
It's in the air,
our love is undying,
It will never fade away.
We'll still be together,
when were old and gray.
I'm writing you this poem
to say:I will always and forever...
LOVE YOU


To You Alone I Give the Key
Poem by Shawn Mikula Baltimore, MD


(for Tabitha)

I've tried so long and hard,
To make some sense of this,
Of what you mean to me.

But it's beyond all reason,
And words just don't mean much,
To explain what I feel and see.

They all falter beside the feeling,
That sends my mind reeling,
Of a single kiss or warm embrace.

It's so cold without you,
Hold me close if you don't mind,
I need your warmth, to see your face.

Let me gaze into your eyes,
Deep into those starry skies,
And cradle the tender soul that cries.

Come here, my beautiful angel,
Beyond all superficiality,
Please accept this love from me...

To you alone I give the key.

My heart is open wide,
Come here, come inside,
There's nothing left to hide.


"The Things I Love About You"
Poem by Frank Maglin


This is a poem I have written for my fiance Tanja, who presently is many miles away from me.


I love the way you touch me,
So tenderly and warm.

I love to hold your body,
So tightly in my arms.

I love it when our lips meet,
In a soft and tender kiss.

It's a pleasure straight from heaven,
I would never want to miss.

I love it when you look at me with passion in your eyes.
It truly is a treasure from beyond the bluest skies.

I love to feel the pleasure of your warm and strong embrace.
I love to see the expression of love within your face.

I love to feel your hand in mine, and on your finger place a ring.
As the love that you express for me is my most precious thing.

I love you and miss you Tanja!


The Best Day Of My Life
Poem by Frank Maglin


I had been visiting Tatiana in Russia when I felt the time was right to ask her to marry me. It is these events that inspired me to write this poem for her.


"The Best Day Of My Life"

When we walked in the park,
With your hand in mine.

I suddenly realized
That this was the time.

I'd offer to you
My hand and my heart.

And make you a promise,
We never shall part.

My hand and my heart,
To be yours forever.

Will my love for you change,
Oh, no, not ever!

My love for you darling grows ever so strong,
What beautiful music is sung by loves song.

You gave me the very best day of my life,
The day that you told me that you'd be my wife.


I love you Tatiana! Today, tomorrow, and forever!
Your Frank.

No comments: