Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (48)

How do I know?
Poem by Marlene Lira


You ask me time and again how I know
How I know my heart is yours
I've had loves in the past
That don't quite match
To the way my heart feels when your near
Or even to the way it flutters when you kiss my ear
The way my hands tremble when you intwine your fingers with mine
The way I sigh when I feel your warm breath with mine
The way I melt when you touch my hair
The way your lips perfectly match with mine
The way you know how to hold me and careess me
The way you listen to all of my thoughts
The way you know my secret spots
The way you show me how much you care
I thank God everyday that I met you, that he gave us this oppurtunity
As a little girl you always dream about how you expect to feel. But my feelings have surpassed all of my expectations
I could never have imagined feeling this strong for somebody and its scary because we haven't even started..It only makes me wonder how much more possibly can I fall for you?
I would do anything for you, where you go there I'll be, where you sleep there I shall lye too, your god is my god,no I will never abandon you
You well have a best friend, a lover, you will always enternally have me by your side
When we make our vows to Jehovah , I would honor those vows, I would keep everyone of those promises that I make to Jehovah for you
I will love you in sickness in health through better and worse till death do us part.
On our first night together I will truly make love to you For my passion for you runs so deep
I would then be able to connect with you
In the most intimate way possible
And truly be one
Then you will know how much I truly love you.


LOVE
Poem by Nancy Gomez


My love is like a ocean,
It goes down so deep.
My love is a rose,
Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river,
It runs and never ends.
My love is like a dove,
With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song,
That goes on and on forever.
My love is like a prisoner,
It's to you that I surrender.


Maybe
Poem by Jennie


Maybe I took you for granted,
Thinking you'd always be here.
Maybe i took you for granted,
Thinking you'd always be near.
Maybe it felt like you loved me,
Only because I loved you so much.
Maybe it felt like you needed me,
Only because I needed your touch.
Maybe you never wanted to hurt me.
Maybe it just worked out that way.
Maybe you never wanted to leave me.
Maybe,
Just maybe,
You wanted to stay.


A Rumor
Poem by Brandon Himpfen


I hear a rumor,
I didn't think it was true,
It wrote that you loved me too,
I hold that paper with me everytime I go to bed,
One day it came true,
You came up to me and said it was,
I started crying tears of joy,
I still wonder if this is a dream,
But this dream feels so real,
So, right now I wil live it,
Till' I awake from this dream.

No comments: