Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (52)

As our love grow
Poem by Shenell Butts


As hand in hand you enter,
A life's that's bright and new,
May god look down from heaven
And bless the two of you!

May he give you understand
Enough to move you through,
So you may judge each other
With your heart and not your mind.

May he teach you to be patient
As you learn to live together,
For giving little human rifts
That arise in stormy weather

And may your love be big enough
To withstand the strongest sea
So you may dwell forever
In love's rich tranquility.


My Prince
Poem by Lara Babahekian Toronto, Ontario


In the sea of love, you have cherished
And in the sky so blue, you have written.

In the midst of reality, you have professed
And in my heart of hearts, you have blossomed.

What divine creature you are
For I am so in love with you

What faithful soul you possess
For I could not exist without you.

Tonight, my dream you have realized
And my love you have embraced

Tonight, my spirit you have blessed
And my life you have fulfilled

In the sea of love, your kindness prevails
And in the sky so blue, your voice has spoken.

In the midst of reality, your warmth prevails
And in my heart of hearts, my prince has risen.


LOVE
Poem by David Perry Morehead City,NC


My thoughts run
through a cloudy night sky;
as the evening passes
the moon remains shy.
I search for my lover
through the mist and the dew.
I search for my lover-
My baby searches for me too.
Her eyes are like stars;
skin-
like the petals
of the silkiest rose.
Heart warm as a fire;
soul;
an emberous glow.
Held by her warmth
I fear not the bitterest cold.
Caressed by her love-
more precious
than the purest gold.
When I find her
and we fall
into a forever kiss
and our hearts are engaged
in rapturous bliss,
I want her to know that my love will always grow
for my lover,
ROSE


Souls Unite
Poem by Loretta J. Fritz

To Ian My Soul and Inspiration...

The early morning dew glistens on the new
day, as we begin bathing in the timid
light of the dawn.

Embracing one another with a joyful heart,
complete happiness shines in our eyes as
the words evident upon our lips.

Rulers of one anothers heart visibly mirrors
with delight in our smile, kiss, and love
that warms us through all of lifes seasons.

You and I in harmony savoring the sweetness
awakening in one anothers arms... our souls
unite.


A piece of my heart
Poem by Rizal Rahim Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


We could never have thought,
That this time would finally come,
Where parting becomes inevitable,
And forced us to each begins our own separate lives.

Such a life must I face,
Where you are no longer in my grasp,
To start anew without strength,
The strength that had always been given by you.

When we were one, I have managed to hold on,
Watching days went by and time passed through,
For I knew then with each beating of my heart,
You were always there listening to its rhythm.

Those times are over and I have but myself,
Just our memories as a company,
And our love to keep me breathing,
For I cannot live without ever remembering the magic you once cast.

But I know I have to keep on living,
For within my heart I strongly believe,
And I am confident that in the distance,
We shall be together again.

And when we are reunited,
Things will be different altogether,
No more barriers, no more obstacles,
Just you and me for eternity.

I vow that I would wait for you,
Standing there just outside paradise,
Until you appear from the stairway,
And together we shall step forth into the gardens where Adam and Eve once fell in love.

No comments: