Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (43)

I Love To Watch You Sleep
Poem by Amy Chattanooga


I love to watch you sleep
So calm and so peaceful
It looks like you won't awake
Even from a silent blow of a whistle

I love to watch you sleep
Thats when we best connect
No worry's, just a peaceful dream
Nothing to make you upset

I love to watch you sleep
So calm and so still
I want to touch your face
But I don't think I will

Only when you sleep, can I talk to you
About the things that are on my mind
Because you don't react to my words
Just a sleepless look thats so kind

Maybe I will be in your dreams tonight
Just little within your reach
A midnight run in the park
Or a gentle walk on the beach

I love to watch you sleep
Into the midnight sky, you go
I love to watch you sleep
It's as precious, as a pocket full of gold

To watch you drift off
To your silent, and precious place
Take me with you, hand and hand
With me covered in ribbons and lace

Go dream tonight my love
May your dreams, the angels keep
Til there is nothing more I won't here on earth
But to just watch you sleep


Key To My Heart
Poem by Amy Chattanooga


I had locked the door upon my heart,
And wouldn't let anyone in.
I had trusted and loved only to hurt,
But that would never happen again.
I took the key and tossed it,
As hard and far as I could...
Love would never enter there again,
My heart was closed for good.
Just when I thought that tiny key,
Was impossible to find.
You came along and found my heart...
And made me change my mind.
You held out your hand and proved to me,
That I was very wrong.
For inside your palm was the key to my heart,
You had it all along...


Love's First Touch
Poem by April Rathbun


I remember our first touch of our true love.
I remember as if it were just yesterday.
As the moon was full but the rain still fell.
The time was late but I knew it was fate.
As we started to part.
You pulled me back.
Your hand touched my face, your eyes looked deep into mine.
As I did to yours.
I could feel your heart beating the same rythem as mine.
I got week in the knees, and my hands started to tremble.
And then you pressed your lips into mine.
I could feel the world had stopped tp partake in our new found love.
For you had me from that moment on.
And to this day the world stands still with every kiss you give to me.


God
Poem by David Anthony Canada


God, I want to see your beautiful face
me and you cuddled in our very own place
beginning a life together with you is what I want
me holding your hand I will begin to flaunt
my fingertips will play in your hair at night
keeping your body warm as I hug you tight
we snuggle up close as I kiss your soft, sweet lips
tasting your neck with some gentle licks
you're feeling the tingles from your toes to the ear
I whisper so softly " I will love you forever" no need to fear
as you feel my arms grip you closer to me
there is no place in this world I would rather be


God, it's you that gives me the sensations in my heart
living miles away from you rips my body apart
but I continue to dream about me and you
when we're not together I wonder what to do
I close my eyes as I hear a ring from the phone
it's my beautiful girl calling me I am no longer alone
"hey honey I love you" is the voice I hear
I am so happy to hear her so I begin to tear
the smile on my face makes my cheeks turn red
cause her beautiful ways put stars over my head
I start to feel sad as we say "I love you" goodbyes
why does the time with her always fly by :(


God, from the day I met her I know she's the one
every night together until out comes the sun
our "goodnights , I love you" come out in the morning
talking over the computer and phone all night is never boring
for the next year and a half we do the same things
I know my girl is a beautiful angel with wings
she is sweet and beautiful in my very own eyes
her loving, caring for me I feel from the skies
the feelings she gives me I still get amazed
butterflies, sensations and tingles is not just a faze
you're the best thing that has ever happened to me
you have given your love to me without any fee


God, to sit here and think about losing you
it really does put me in a very sad mood
but I swear to you I will always be strong
and always admit when i do something wrong
I love and care for you more than anything else
wishing you're not alone all by yourself
I will treat with lots of respect, affection and care
protect you, love you and always be fare
I blow you a kiss from my lips into the wind
and I promise in our love I will never sin
because Judy you are the love of my life
and I promise one day to make you my wife :)


God, I plain and simple love you ....

No comments: