Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (60)

Love's Rainbow
Poem by Kathie Rector


When we are walking hand in hand through the rain,
We are splashing through the puddles of love.
Knowing the sun is shining in our heart,
And wise to the love song serenading our soul.


Only We
Poem by Kathie Rector


Thank you darlin for brightening my life with your smile and laughter.
For warming my heart with yours.
And enveloping me in the security of your arms.

Our love is meant for only you and I to understand.
Only we can feel the depth of love given.
The warmth spreading through us and the tingles tickling our toes.

Only we can feel the joy of making each other happy.
Knowing we made the other feel special and loved.
And know why that smile reached the eyes.

Only we can see and feel how in tuned our minds are.
How our dreams and thoughts parallel the others'.
How we see each other with miles apart.

Only we can feel what our touch does to the other.
The passion and desire igniting and burning out of control.
And feel our tongues thirsting for more as they mate as one.

Only we can feel our bodies reach the peak of ecstasy.
And feel our souls melt as one.
Floating on our own love sated high.

No one else can fully understand our love, but you and I.


The Beauty of One Woman
Poem by John E. Zachary


Your eyes are like the stars,
That glow in the nite,
Awww those eyes control my every move,
Those eyes brighten my everyday,
Those big brown eyes will make wonders,
In my heart,

How your dimples curve into your Beautiful cheek,
As you smile too me,
As you silently whisper to me,
I love you John,
Awww those words give me hope,
Give me life,

How I love your smile,
And that laugh that follows it,
If every woman would have that wonderful smile,
And that wonderful laughter,
I?d be inlove with every single one of them,

How I adore the beauty that is in your heart,
Your heart is not for one but for all,
The love that you have for one poor man,
The respect you have for all,
The loyalty that you give,
Your are truly one of a kind,

Your truly one of a kind April
I LOVE YOU
John Edward



Belong
Poem by C. Dunlap Missouri


If a day goes by that I dont see your face
If I never hear your voice again.
If we never see the sun rise while in each others arms.
If we never stand in front of god and vow to love till death
Remember this..
In my heart
In my soul
I belong to you
Always.


I will be the one
Poem by Sudarat Chanakanont


I will be the one who will always stand by you.
I will be the one who will always be with all your ups and downs.
I will be the one who will always understand you.
I will be the one who will always support you.
I will be the one who will always make your dream comes true.
I will be the one who will always take good care of you.
I will be the one who will always cherish you.
I will be the one who will always protect you.
I will be the one who will always respect you.
I will be the one who will always have faith in you.
I will be the one who will always honest with you.
I will be the one who will always loyal to you.
I will be the one who will always offer warm shoulders to lean on for you.
I will be the one who will always listen to you.
I will be the one who will always be with you when everyone's gone.
I will be the one who will always share your joy and pain.
I will be the one who will always give you strength.
I will be the one who will always help you up and won't let you fall.
I will be the one who will always give all I got to you.
I will be the one who will always make you happy.
I will be the one who will always wipe away your tears.
I will be the one who will always give lots of love to you.
And all I will be...because you are so special to me.
I'm so in love with you.

No comments: