Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (46)

Falling in Love With You
Poem by Cindy


When I first set eyes on you,
I never thought this could be.
Cause you were with somene else,
But now your loves with me.

You never really spoke too much,
didn't really have much to say.
But lots of times I caught looking,
and throwin your glances my way.

You had this "Spirit" that surround you,
and it was something I couldn't ignore.
My Heart would start to flutter, and Thump
Everytime you walked through the door.

I knew right then and there,that you were meant for me,
To be My Best Friend, and My lifetime Lover,
And I couldn't let you pass me by,
Because I know there could be no other.

When I'm down, and not feeling myself,
I know your right there, to keep me together,
That's just one of the many reasons I love you so much,
Because I know your with me, and will be Forever.

When you asked me to become a part of you,
and asked me to be your wife.
I can't begin to tell you how happy I was,
to know that I'd have "You", My Prince for life.

So Thank You Baby for sharing your Love, and your life.
For making me the Happiest I can be.
Your the Most Important person in my life,
and I know you feel the same for me.


Love Prayer
Poem by Kathie Rector


In your heart I found
A very special place.
An endless garden
Of love in its' space.

Your love is my strength
That gets me through.
You love is my wealth
That enriches me anew.

Loving you requires
No thought, list or plan.
I'm so in love with you,
Forever it will span.

Our love is God's blessing.
He couldn't have given us more.
You're my love, best friend
And everything I adore.

I promise to give you all my
Love, again and again.
To be there for and cherish
Our whole lives through, amen.


Two Hearts
Poem by Johnson Hor usa


Our hearts beat singular -
hearts by two;
beat by beat;
singular as one.

Our hearts beat as one
hearts pulsating;
beat by beat;
as if it became...
one to share forever.

My heart and yours -
heart of one
and heart of another
yours to mine.

I love you.
love with your heart..
you are the one.


My True Love
Poem by James Judd


M is for the Memories
and moments yet to be
Y is for the Yearning
of my heart to be with thee
T is for the Treasure
in you, that almost went unknown
R is for the Resilience
our relationship has shown
U is for the Understanding
both of us had to show
E is with our Experiences of our past
so that in the future we may grow
L is for Listen
something we both do so well
O is for Open-minded
so that each other we could tell
V is for Vision
for our future is ours to choose
E is for expectations to be fulfilled
because together we refuse to loose

As you can see in the letters
and the words up above
While they can mean many things
They tell you, Your MY TRUE LOVE

No comments: