Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (38)

If once you could see me...
Poem by Cynthia


If once you could see me...
see the face you think you know,
would you still love me the same?
or would your love not grow?

If once you could touch me...
feel the love inside,
would you want my love for all life?
or would you run and hide?

If once you heard my voice...
quivering and your sight,
would you want to hear my love?
or would u leave my side?

If once we could meet...
and feel our warm embrace,
would we still love each other?
or would we leave an empty space?


All The Little Thing
Poem by Lisa Rogers Tennessee


Its all the little things that makes me love you so much...
All the little things that makes me long for your touch...
The way you kiss me on my forehead tells me that you really do care, your always going to be there...
The way you brush the hair from my face...
Makes me long for your embrace...
I live each day for your touch, your little kisses on the forehead, your warm embrace...
I wake each and every morning with a phone call from you...
You tell me you love me, you miss me, and all your dreams have come true...
Baby, you mean the world to me...
I love you with all my heart, you will always hold the key...
I mean every word I am saying you are my heart, my soul, my life...


i'm so in love
Poem by vanessa


what is the feeling of love,
i never knew until i met you.
each time we meet,
your smile so sweet,
i adore you.
when i'm in your arms,
i know we belong,
this feeling is so true.
when i look in your eyes,
those devilish brown eyes,
i get hypnotized.
the sound of your voice,
soothing to my ears,
i always want you near.
your slightest touch,
sends me the rush,
to a place for just the two of us.
i'm so in love.


The One
Poem by Allaina


I have found the one,
the one to grow with,
to learn life's lessons with,
without fear of criticism,
without fear of judgement.

I have found the one,
the one I am not afriad to make mistakes with,
who will support me when I am wrong,
even when my motives are unclear.

I have found the one,
the one that balances me,
banishes insecurity,
who makes no demands,
but that of my love in return.

I have found the one,
the one who makes perfect sense of life,
gives me the courage to be me,
and makes "me" proud,
to be one half of our "we".

No comments: