Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (45)

I'll Be There
Poem by Akaya New York


I'll be there.
When no one is there for you and you think no one cares, when the whole world walks out on you and you think you're alone.....
I'll be there.
When the one you care about the most could care less about you, when the one you gave your heart to, throws it back in your face.....
I'll be there.
When the person you trust betrays you, when the person you share all your memories with cant even remember your birthday.....
I'll be there.
When all you need is a friend to listen, when all you need is someone to catch your tears.....
I'll be there.
When your heart hurts so bad you cant even breathe, when you just want to crawl up and die.....
I'll be there.
When you start to cry, after hearing that sad song, when the tears just wont stop falling down.....
I'll be there.
So you see I'll be there until the end, this is a promise I can make, if you ever need me just give me a call.....
I'll be there.


Questions Of The Heart
Poem by Nikki Weaver Louisiana


I am sitting here wondering how this could have happened, why oh why?
How could I feel the way I do so soon, DO I really want to try?
Can I obligate myself to a man that I just met, but have known for a while?
Am I ready to give up my freedom and go that extra mile?
My heart says go for it, my minds says NO... Not Yet.
There are so many things to think about, but why worry and fret?
I don't want to hurt him in any shape, form, or fashion.
At this time I want to love him, I feel the desire, the passion.
Will it always be there knowing there are others in my life?
Or can I stop the short span of freedom, and be to him a good wife?J
I don't know, I am scared for both you and me.
Am I "really" ready to give you everything and be free?
Again, my heart says yes, Go For It, my minds says No, Wait.
I guess over the next few months we'll know, and I won't hesitate.
If I could go on what I feel inside..... I am so there.
But, I want to know that I can give you my best, fair and square.
I do know how I feel and have so from the start,
But there are still, the Questions of My Heart.


What is Love
Poem by Kelli Jones


Is it somwthing everyone longs for but seldom ever finds?
Is it something that you make up somewhere deep inside your mind?
Is it the sun shining on your face or wind blowing through your hair?
Or maybe the smell of flowers blooming filling up the air.
Love to each is different in so many ways.
Each person longs for something to brighten up their days.
And when you finally find it your heart begins to soar..
You become a better person,
That's what you were longing for.


Real Love
Poem by Rebecca


Once you get a hold of love,
You never want to let it go.
Love is as free as a peaceful white dove,
A beautiful feeling everyone should know.

You find that special someone to spend the rest of your life with,
Someone to give your heart too.
Spending beautiful days together, that you don't want to miss,
Someone to love you.

Someone to share all the good and bad times,
Someone to wipe away all your tears.
Someone to tell you that everything will be fine,
Someone to take away all your fear.

Someone to shine a light through, when things don't go your way,
Someone that you can turn too.
I believe I found my special someone,
And that special someone is you, Jay.


No More Lonely Days
Poem by Mr. Andrel Terris Johnson


Happiness is like a kiss;
you have to give it
to share it.
I feel lonely,
when I don't hear your voice.
I get lonely,
when I can't hear your voice.
Thank you
for coming into my life.
Love comes as a gift
wrapped without a price,
and I chose never to be lonely.
No more lonely on New Year's Eves.
No more lonely wishes on Christmas Eve.
No more loneliness, no lie;
for loneliness walked on by.

No comments: