Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (66)

Babi
Poem by Sinan Serifov Ottawa, Ontario, Canada


I call you Babi


You came from heaven you came from above,
you filled my heart you made me laugh,
I was an idiot and I don't think that's changed
I'm a fool inlove and now everything is vein,

your love for me was real, your touch made me whole.
I made some mistakes and now I am alone,

I want you back to show you how,
you light up my world and take away the frown.
I only wish to make you happy I only wish to show you how
The love we have is real there's no denying that now.

Babi is life and all that is good, I wonder where she is while I sit in the hood.
My poetry blows there's no denying that.
I wish for my Babi to please come back.
I know I can be better, me shaving proves that,
you've taken my heart and now I don't want it back.

It belongs to you now as it belonged to you then,
I would not chance you to ever forget that.
You will always be remembered as the love that I lost.
the one that got away,
the one that meant so much.

I sit here alone thinking the way.
That things can get better,
all can be sane
our love is real and there's no need for pain
please allow this boy to say.
That Babi is Jenny and she is the fire
that keeps me warm and makes me smile.


I know this has been hard and that all is foul,
you want to move on and I'm still aloss
I yearn for you smile I yearn for your touch
we can be happy we can still do much
I belive we can be happy together
I want that so much.

Now I must leave
my heart hurts so much
I can barely breath I can't even smile.
I called you Babi the woman I love
the love that is real the love that I lost
and on that last note
sorry we must part.


My dreams have come true
Poem by Kristen Karpinski Massachusetts


In a moment so precious, I dare to recall
A second in time, our declaration to all
If ever a love existed in truth
In the innocent laugh of newborn youth
Then today it adorns yet once again
Two hearts that joined before as friends
Having grown to know that soul as one
Let not us walk, but steadily run
To this honor, this joy we have yet to find
For not a day that passes remains behind
Today, Tomorrow, I have found in you
Eternal love.. my dreams have come true!


To Andrea
Poem by Glenn Rayat Philippines


There shall not pass a single day without having the thoughts of you
Beautiful thoughts of you
We may have misunderstandings before
but those are still part of our growing love
A love that's giving us strength and courage to move on
To live in inspiration and not in desperation
To live in joy and hope and not in melancholy.

All the days of my life...as long as I shall live, as long as I shall breathe the morning breeze of sweet thoughts of you, I shall love you and I will love you forever with all my strength.

Honey, you are the one,
the ONLY ONE I long to be with
When my hair turns grey and thin
And when my sunset comes in
It will be you and me until eternity.

I love you Honey!


Follow your heart
Poem by Michele Jennifer Travolino Bronx, NY


You've always told me "Follow your heart"
But I wouldn't know where to start
My heart is telling me to pursue something
That would break the world's rules of living

You've always told me "Follow your heart"
Helps me when everything has gone dark
If I do what my heart tells me to do
I wouldn't be ready to lose you

You've always told me "Follow your heart"
I can't do that, I don't want us to be apart
I can't see our friendship ending
But I can't go on pretending

You've always told me "Follow your heart"
But will my heart lead us apart?
Or will my heart bring us together?
I would want to be with you forever

You've always told me "Follow your heart"
One day, I will and I know where to start
I don't understand why God would let us meet
If there was no way for us to be

No comments: