Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (32)

Knights in Shining Armor
Poem by S. Minshall


I want to believe in knights in shining armor?
I want to believe in romance?
And sometimes, at night?
when I close my eyes?
and listen to the sound of your voice?
I believe that romance isn?t dead?.

I want to take care of
this rare and fragile thing we have found?
I like the way your love makes me feel?
I like letting my guard down a little....

and perhaps, you were looking for your princess...

Isn?t it funny how we look so hard to find the one
who will make our dreams come true?
When all along, that person is within ourselves, and what we are really looking for is someone to share those dreams with.

I'm so very glad that I've found you.


The birthday of love
Poem by Sylvester Iduseri


Angella as your birthday drawth near
with each rising sun of october month
i count one less from the day twenty

Trusting the times and rhythm of my heart
today was it that God made and sent his gift
not only to your world but over the walls

My heart rhythm replays the day i realised
you opened a new door of friendship
as open as the sky it ever shall remain

I may not have been there all these while
but here is another grace to remind you
many think but i know & see a unique genre

is something out there to remember and hold
your love, cares,soothing jokes and smiles
reasons to thank God for a gift such as you

above all you are my true friend and sister
God still gives wisdom to sustain true love
taking care of those who can not themselves

may He allow our love to become even lovelier
and add more Life to your Years even now Happy-bite-day gela my love.


My World
Poem by Lane Bannon


The world is changing.
The world all around me. My world.
Each smile is brighter, Each laugh is deeper
and each heart more dear.

To be special and adored by one so sweet

A heart filled with tenderness and love.
Knowing he is there...with all of me.

Come shine down on darkened doorways
Cobwebs are gently brushed aside
A fellow traveler enters and breaks an old spell.

My world is changing
It thanks you for the beauty
you've released through me

My world is changing

I see the outstretched hand
Was vague, but now clearer,
one for me to hold.

Though our paths differ, I extend my arm.

This little girl, so frozen, so hidden
Begins to thaw and tiny drops
of water Fall gently to the floor.

Can you see? My world is changing.
Within the words written, So careful, so bold.
They reach deeper
and in my mind I must see beyond those words
to the boy within.


My Love Is True
Poem by Brandon Lee Waite


our love is like a star-
burning with fire
a star is like a diamond-
said to be forever

a diamond is precious
like my love is for you
precious is love
and knowing it's true

No comments: