Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (6)

Ashley my love, will you marry me?
Poem by Bill Nesfeder West Palm Beach, Florida


You entered my life without warning completely by suprise
And you will remain in my heart from now till forever
The affect on my heart of living without you, will be it`s demise
Because my only wish in life is that we could be together

I would give the rest of my life just to give you one more day
Now i offfer you my soul and i offer you my heart
Because i would not want even a few more years if we were still apart

Now i fall to my knees and i say to you
I would kiss the ground that you walk on
Because with all of my heart,Ashley i love you

My soul belongs to you as well as my heart
Youmean the world to me, you are my everything in life
And i beg of you may a life together we can start
Ashley my dear, Ashley my love, would you please be my wife?
So grant me the honor that i ask of thee
Ashley my dear, Ashley my love, will you marry me?

HAVE I TOLD YOU LATELY THAT I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU NOW AND I ALWAYS WILL
ASHLEY, I LOVE YOU


Second Time Around
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


Seems like only yesterday since we first met.
Now I find myself thinking about you all the time.

At first you were my friend,
And in time I fell head over heels in love with you.

I treasure my time spent with you and cannot imagine life without you.
All I have to offer in return is my love.

Tradtionally I promise to love, honor and cherish you.

But I also want you to know I'll love you unconditionally as your lover and your friend.

I never thought I could fall in love again nor find myself walking down the aisle again.

My heart beats at the very thought of you.

Please take my hand and promise that we'll grow old together, just you and me.


A Promise
Poem by Elizabeth Baker Stanwood Washington


From this day,
for all time
I am yours,
and you are mine
A promise of love,
I offer to you
I'll be faithful and kind,
all our day's through
From this day on,
our life will start
I'll love your forever,
with all my heart.


I Dreamed
Poem by Paulette


I dreamed of tomorrow, skies sunny and blue.

I searched the whole world for someone like you.

You are my soulmate, my very best friend.

For when I found you, Iknew my search had come to
an end.

Today we will marry and begin our new life.

You will be my husband, and I your loving wife.


Tears of Joy
Poem by Lori Scott


My Darling, so many times, you have held me as I cried out of sadness,
But the tears you see streaming down my face, as I walk up the isle to become your wife, are not tears of sadness,
but of complete and utter joy.
You have made me see the world in a different light..you have brought the sun back into my life.
Word alone cannot explain the way I feel when I am wrapped in your arms..or when you look deep into my eyes..and softly tell me..I LOVE YOU.
You move me...you shake the very essence of my soul. You make me strive to be the best I can possibly be.
A touch from you calms each and every fear...and a soft graze of your lips across my cheek..sends sighs of contentment thru me..while the kisses you place upon my lips send tremors coursing thru my body,,awakening what I thought was dead for so long.....you are my life,,my soul..my very being....with you I am able to accomplish anything...
So..as you look into my eyes and say I DO..and you see the tears...know this...they are tears of happiness...of knowing that we are one and each and every day we will spend learning more about each other and loving each other .....I love you Steve....you are my shelter...my haven...Thank you for loving me

No comments: