Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (61)

Beach Boy
Poem by katie


I have great memories of you,
us walking in the sand-
I wish now that it would have been hand in hand.
Remember when we just layed on the beach after walking?
GOSH I would do almost anything just to hear you talking.
Do you also remember the shooting star?
The wish I should have made on it, was that you didnt live so far!
3 days is all that we spent together,
but those 3 days will be etched in my heart forever!
You say you want to see me again,
maybe sometime at the summers end.
But if we see eachother, can we please be more than just friends!?
I talk to you online almost everyday,
but after about a month I run out of things to say.
I cant believe I still feel like this,
Would this all have been different if back at the beach we would have gone through with the kiss?
I really wish you would tell me you missed me and wanted to see me, alot more than you do.
Maybe you wish I would be telling you too.
If I only knew how you felt
to know that you feel half of what i do would just make me melt!
You asked me that last day on the boardwalk if you were just a "random beach boy" to me,
I told you, that you would forever be in my memory.
You had to be home at 3 oclock that last day,
leaving me with so much left to say.
Maybe I could have said it all with that kiss.
Someday I might get that chance,
but till then its you I so deeply miss!


Thank You
Poem by Misty


You are my Best Friend,
and you know it's true,
I dont know where i would be ,
if i didnt have you,
You pick me up when i'm down,
You taught me to love,
and stand my ground,
You have always been there,
even when times were rough,
And for that i can never thank you enough!!!!

I Love You


I Never Knew...
Poem by Nicole McLeary


I always thought I knew what love was,
I thought it was a wonderful thing,
but I never knew... it could be this incredible,
this perfect.

I always dreamed of love and how it would feel to
really be loved,
but I never knew... someone could make me feel so
loved, so happy, so safe and comfortable.
Comfortable enough to do and say anything,
just be myself.

I always thought I was a loving, caring, fun and all around good person,
but I never knew... that someone else would see that and love me for it.

I always thought there was a man out there that
would love me for me and want to be with me and no one else,
but I never knew... that man would be so amazing
and that he would know exactly what to do and say all the time.

I always thought soul mates existed,
but I never knew... I'd find mine, that there
really was someone out there that wanted all the
same things I did, that would feel exactly the same way I do and make me feel so complete.

I always thought love at first sight was possible,
but I never knew... it could happen to me, that I
could fall in love after just one night, and that
the other person would fall just as fast.

I always thought I could learn to trust again,
but I never knew... that trusting in someone could
make me fell so good inside.

I always thought dreams could come true,
but I never knew... life could be better than may dreams.

I thought I knew about love,
but I never knew... all there was to know about love until I met you...


The First Time
Poem by Brittany Chastain


From the first time we met,
I knew you'd be mine.
I realized I loved you,
After a very short time.

I was scared to let you know,
afraid you wouldn't stay.
I knew you wern't ready,
But you took my breath away.

As time went on,
My feelings only grew.
And somewhere along the way
You began to love me too.

I can remember the words you said next,
And the way you remained so calm.
You said, 'Brittany I wuv you.'
And all my fears were gone.

Loving is a lesson,
Everyday I learn something new.
Weather it's trust or it's patience,
I am always taught by you.

Now you have a special place,
so deep within my heart.
I always knew you'd be mine,
I knew it from the start.

No comments: