Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (41)

To Fall in Love with your Best Friend
Poem by Jessica Mobbs


Do you know what it is to fall in love with your best friend?
It is a blooming red rose that entices you,
Growing in your heart and on the love you share.
It is a summer's night breeze that embraces you,
Claiming your senses and stealing your breath.
It is an angel's feathered wing that calms you,
Caressing your cheeck with gentle tenderness.
It is a knight's shield that protects you,
Holding your love in its strong and steady hands.
It is a loving kiss that arrests you,
Captivating your thoughts like nothing else.
It is a precious moment that satisfies you,
Sharing your heart's wants and needs.
It is a child's darling smile that disarms you,
Owning your heart, mind, and soul.
It is a rushing waterfall that excites you,
Falling head-over-heels in love.
It is falling in love with you.


Again
Poem by Melissa Crady


To feel the way I felt last night
again, would be wounderful.
To feel you under me again,
The feeling is indiscribable.
When I felt you under me, it just felt so right
thats how I want it to always be.
When we were against each other
I felt so safe, thats were I want to stay.

To feel your body against mine adain,
would be fantastic.
To feel the heat of your body asainst mine,
again, would be excellent.
To kiss you with the same intensity everytime,
we kiss, again, and again.
Would take my breath away everytime.

I can't wait till that night again.
So we can become one again,
I hope the same kind of night comes again soon.
I Love You.


What you mean to me
Poem by Maria C. Fisher Saginaw, MI


To me you are all that I live for
All I?ve ever wanted and so much more
The little things in life that I adore
Cannot compare to you

Throughout the day, you are on my mind
And I know my heart has come to find
A tie that will forever bind
You and I as one

Everything we now face and endure
Will cause our love to grow and mature
When I think about you; I know for sure
That I will love you forever


My Dearest Love...
Poem by Jeffrey Jones


Each moment that goes by
Without you by my side
Is an eternity of emptiness

I yearn for the next time
We touch, we kiss
We come together as one

Even now, right now
Our future together
Consumes me to the soul

I await eagerly that day
When we journey
Into the unknown together


Thank You, My Soulmate
Poem by Marlina Bee Bryant New York


What if there wasn't the Internet?
Do you think that we would ever had met?
I never realized how a relationship could be so true
Until the very day that I have found you
I keep thinking, What would I be doing?
What kind of life would I be leading?

I often think about these things
and I always come to the same perception

Without you,
I would have been an extremely a lonely person
living a miserable life
I know that we met for a reason
and the defination was
Both you and I were meant to be
in love with each other forever
We were meant to be Soulmate

God has given me the strength to move on
I believed that our relationship has been blessed
by our loved one
I am so contented that things
have turned out the way it was supposed to be...

Thank you for loving me, King
You are my world, my life, my heart & my soul....

No comments: