Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (44)

YOU
Poem by Sudarat Chanakanont


In my life I never thought before
That I could meet a wonderful guy as you.
You came to my gray world
And changed it to be rainbow.
When I?m scared?you offer me warm arms
To protect me from harm.
When I?m lost?you are the one
Who light up my way.
When I fell?you give me your hand
for help me stand.
When my life has no destination
You are my inspiration.
When I lose hope and faith
You give them back to me.
When I?m sad?you do anything to make me smile
When I cry?you are the one who wipes my tears.
When I have problems?you always listen
With open ears and give me good suggestion.
When I want shelter?you offer me strong shoulders.
When I need a friend...you always beside my side.
When I?m weak?you give me strength
When my heart is empty?you fill it with lots of love.
Thank you for everything you?ve given to me
I?m so overwhelmed in my heart.
You are the one who is truly love me.
I?m so lucky to have you in my life.
Every day I?m blessed with God?s love.
I know you were sent from God above to me.
All I can say is?God must love me so much.
Because he sent the best thing into my life.
The best thing is?.YOU.


Missing You
Poem by rasha belgium


I sit in my dark room lit only by a stray moonlight ray,
Enjoying the quiet darkness after a long hard day.
I can hear the rain as it falls from the sky to the ground,
And feel the sadness in my heart that you're not around.

Oh darling, I wish I could explain how I feel without you.
An empty shell with a desire that goes all the way through
Like the man whose life is without meaning or reward
For you are the center and are all that puts it into accord.

When I am away from you my soul hurts with an ache
There's no way that I can be happy, I can not even fake.
For you are my everything and all that keeps me going
More I am away from you, the more I feel it growing.

When you're with me, I feel so special each and every time
So wonderful that if any better, then it would be a crime
I know that you have other friends that force you to decide
But you never make me feel guilty, intruding or put aside

All that I feel from you is that I am your number one
It makes me smile cause I am the earth to your sun
You are the center with your sparkling eyes and smile
So when I touch you, it is like it is you and I on an isle.

I miss you so much sweetie that I can't explain how much
There is such a loneliness inside of me for your touch
My mind cries out to be with you no matter what the cost
Please hun, please understand that without you, I am lost

I am dying to hold you tight in my arms until the sun rises
To feel the warmth of your sexy body with all its surprises
My body remembers your scent and how it drove me wild
That scent has a passion and seduction but yet is so mild.

When I kiss that neck of yours, I feel a part of me reacting
It's a piece of me that I can not hide with any type of acting
If you could hug me close, you would know how I feel
You react with a smile and my heart you would steal

I feel your kisses on my neck as I think of your lips
I would pull you closer with my hands on your hips
Closer and closer to my body so there is no room between
Feeling kiss after kiss as I lovingly caress those blue jeans

So tell me sweetheart, can you tell that I miss you yet?
Can you tell that I want to be with you without regret?
So until I am with you again and feel your warmth to mine
I will miss you and look forward to the time when we dine.


Always and Forever
Poem by Christina Williamson Minnesota


When nothing makes sense
and every thought is blurred
love finds its way
and somehow I understand.
I know why it is
and what must be.
No matter what arises
or what happens
love will always
find its way
and lead us to our place,
our fairytale.
when you look into my eyes,
you view my soul
and see the love I have to give.
It is everything I am.
And because of it
I will always love you
for you have given it to me
in a world full of dispair.
You've given me hope,
a dream,
a desire for something more,
something better.
For this you will always be special.
I love you more than anyone will ever know.
If there was a word to describe my love
surely it would only be spoken by god,
for no person could love you more than me.
In my heart I carry you
and the essence of love
in its pure and simple form.
All I have to offer you is me
and my love.
Though both are simple
I promise they are true.
Even as I write this
I think of how to describe to you
something I hardly understand.
But I must tell you how I feel.
So I close my eyes
and let my heart guide my hand.
Perhaps the tears that fall from my eyes
will show you my love
and how much it means to me.
To me our love is everything.
I believe love will find its way
and show us the answers
to the questions being revealed.
I promise you that I will always love you
and I will never hurt you.
I know you love me,
I can see it in your eyes
and feel it in your touch.
I promise I will never forget it.
For out of everything in my life
I have earned and aquired,
your love is my most valuable possession.
And the memories
I have with it
will always be my fondest.
Life is truly a mystery,
a puzzle waiting to be solved.
Although one might be able to sove it alone,
the answer will be found easier
with another.
I want to discover life with you baby.
And expierence all of life's mysteries
together in your embrace.
I love you... Always and forever...

No comments: