Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (51)

I Love You
Poem by Rick Wade


I love the way you smile
it makes my heart feel glad
I love you with a courage
I did not know I had.

I love the way you hold me
its like nothing Ive ever known
I love when you stand beside me
so I know I am not alone.

I love the way your eyes steal
the brilliance from the sun.
I love doing everything with you
because the dreary becomes fun.

I love the way you touch me
I love the way you kiss me
Your wishes are my command
because I cannot resist.

Our Passions become one
and you fill me with desire
You gently whisper your love
for me and it sets my soul
on Fire

I dream of wathing sunssets with you
throughout the years of holding each
other through the hard times and
kissing away each other's tears

I love the way you laugh
I love the way you make me
me smile. I love the thought
of watching you walk down the aisle

I dare to dream of forever
in your warm embrace. I hope
that years from now
I can still bring a smile
to your face

If God has heard my prayer
then I'll be yours and you'll
be mine. We'll face all challenges
together and be in love till
the end of time. Written by Dale R. Wade
the end of time.


The Day
Poem by Evie Hampton


The day we met I came to see,
That you and me were meant to be,
as the time we spent grew and grew,
seasons changed than became new.

The day we met I was full of passion,
wearing your favorite color which was the
latest fashion,
When you and me became one,
our love bloomed and grew in the sun.

The day I we both fell for each other
we both came to see,
that love was meant for you and me.


?Promise In A Haze?
Poem by mishmish philippines


January winds whip and sweep
Piling snow into a heap so deep
Stars twinkling like diamonds across the sky
Thrush in a wild, abandon cry

Echoing the sound of your voice
Suddenly I had no choice
My heart?s pounding in a wildly thud
For the man before me was surely a stud

As you came near
My body trembled, yet not in fear
As I gazed up into your eyes
I believed that they held no lies

As months went by
I kept wondering why?
This strange feeling I had inside
Neither could I deny nor hide

November found its way and you must depart
How I wish we?d never be so far apart
Looking at the pale blue moon
Wishing you?d be back real soon

Taking a glimpse of your face
Here in my own secret place
Begging for your sweet kiss
Only you could bring such bliss

Now you're here tonight
Nothing ever felt so right
Engulfed in a ripple of rapture
Never had I known such pleasure

But in a flash I stopped on my track
Could only stare in dumbstruck
My smile seemed to crack
Oh my!!! I had no luck

Softly, you kissed her dainty nose
A gentle promise of the rose
Holding back scalding tears
Alone, I faced my fears

Now I know for sure
That your love?s not pure
A promise in a tangled maze
A fiery love hanging in the haze

Watching you walked away with her
Aware that my life has changed forever
All that?s left is an empty hole
That?s etched deep in my soul?

No comments: