Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (8)

My Love My Life
Poem by Cammy Persons California


Today is the day we learn to start over
taking each other for granted stops here.
We seem to be living apart
more than living our lives together.
How did this happen-- and why
When did the closeness and tenderness
turn in to loneliness and sadness.
We have to get back to
the way is used to be.
Don't we want to-----
The passion and closeness we once shared
is not gone but lost somewhere
in our busy lives.
Today is the day we learn to start over
touching, hugging, and loving
become our goal.
You are my love my life
so lets begin anew.
Lets vow that today is the day
we hold hands more frequently
hug a little longer
and kiss like it's the first time.
Today is the day we learn to start over
lets make today the beginning of our beautiful
lives TOGETHER.


Take My Hand
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


Walking down the aisle today,
remembering the day that you
first proposed to me.

Gazing out at all the familiar
faces of familles and friends.

Now I walk down the aisle
so nervously to join with
you to take my hand.

As I look up and see you
standing there smiling at
me, so proud and so strong.

I just hope that I can be all
that you thought I would be.

I love you from the bottom of
my heart.

After all is said and done
and we both have said our
I do's, I want you to know
that I will be there for
you always.

Will you take my hand
and walk with me.

I give you my love,
I give you my thoughts,
but most of all I give you
a promise to take care
of you.

I can't wait until we grow
old and look back on this
day and all the memories
we are going to share
together.

Promise you'll grow
old with me and never
look back.

I love you today, tomorrow
and forever.


My Special Love
Poem by Wendy Jones


You wait your entire life for that special love,
Then it is unreachable, Perhaps because of fear, Perhaps because of circumstances or perhaps because of love itself.

A special love that leaves an emptiness whithin you if you cannot hear the other persons voice,
But that makes you feel whole again with one gentle hello.

A special love of longing night, after,night for just the feeling of knowing that they may care too.

A love that you know in this life time you will never feel again, nor would ever want to feel again if it brings you this much pain not to have it.

Oh, my special love please come to me, My special one please hold me and tell me this is not all for nothing.

That deep within your soul your love is the same as mine, we belong together, we need each other to make our lives complete, My only one, My treasured one, My special love.

No comments: