Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (65)

Eternal Love
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


If ever I were to fall away from you...I would be tasting the flower of loves rejection...falling asleep in the waters of a lonely Heaven...

These are my hands...my August palms...touching you...my lips...my Sonet Labios...and your sweet lips the altar where I will leave my offering...

And if we were trapped in midnight...I would let the candle cast nights casting light...As it blossomed against your skin...then I could taste the love within...

As if half the sky had spoken to me...all of the fire in flight...and your heart...a fleshed young Dove...

May my lips never say good-bye...if it were meant to be nothing more then two passing stars in the night...my memories will be etched forever in the stars at night...my love will shine for centuries to come...my thoughts of you an eternity...

Looking into your eyes as though never to set eyes on them again...a tear appears and runs slowly down my cheek...missing your gentle touch...losing all control at the thought of you no longer in my arms...knowing I would never be held again by your big gentle hands...nor make me laugh the way you always seem to do...

Promise me you'll never let me go...and I will love you until the end of time...my love...


Miracle Of Love
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


Inside her womb so cozy and warm is a child
that is loved and yet unborn.
Growing bigger and stronger with each
passing day.
Her body feeding this little one, so tiny and
frail.
If you hear me cry know it's only tears of
happiness and joy.
Knowing soon will be produced a beautiful
daughter or son.
May fortune favor this tiny one.
Luck and favour be a certainty, health be
the most important and mother's love for
eternity.
Now sleep my little one, because God made a
miracle when he made you.


My forever
Poem by Christa Doulos


For the longest time I gave up,
I never thought I would find happiness, joy and love again.
Then the one day a friend introduced us,
I felt this happiness and joy that I have never really felt before.
I gave up on love and thought there was none,
till that one special day that I met you.
Your showed me that there is love out there and my heart skips a beat every time I am near you, I think of you, and expecially the times I am in your arm and looking into your eyes and see the love I have been longing for, for a long time.
For the flaws I have you have looked passed and accepted me for who I am.
So on our special day, when we say our "I Do's"
I hope and pray that I will have eternity to show you the love you have shown me and if not and I die before you, I can finally say when God asks me what have I learned, I can thank God for you and tell him that I finally found what true love is and I will never forget undying love.


For the first time
Poem by christa


For the first time I met you, I was intriged.
I had no idea we would be here now.

For the first time in my life, I now know what true love is.
I had no idea it felt this good.

For the first time in a long time, I know I am loved for who I am and not what I can do or what you can make of me.
I love this cause you see past my flaws and see me and my love for you.

For the first time in a long time, I know now what I have looked for is in you.
You are my soulmate, and the stars, and the universe and the help of someone brought us together.

For the first time I now know what TRUE LOVE is. Thank you honey. You are my soul mate


god woke me this morning
Poem by steven m. blackwood alhambra,ca.


God woke me this morning, and let me live this day
Brought me from my slumber and showed me the way
Something will happen, you will know when it is time
Your heart skips a beat, no words will rhyme

The sun may be out, but you?ll still see the light
And it may be anytime, morning noon or night
Your breath will be gone, you?ll be unable to stand
Your throat will be dry, your food will be bland

She?ll come on a wave and sweep you away
It?s all you can do, just to hold on and pray
Because after all is said, you are only a man
And moments like these you do not always plan

For what is to come, you must not be scared
I will be behind you, though you will not be prepared
The love of your life she soon will be
Forsaking all others, perhaps even me

Don?t worry my son, you I will forgive
There will be only one, one chance to live
Great things you?ll accomplish with her at you side
You have waited so long, not many have tried

God woke me this morning, and let me live this day
I truly believe it was because I would pray
The nightmares would end, the voice said from above
She will look like an angel, and I?d fall in love

No comments: