Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (71)

Dear Angel
Poem by Sebastian Atalig Camacho Saipan, CNMI


I searched through all
From east to west
I searched some more
But nonetheless
A few came close
I counted seven
But still not the one...
That fell from heaven

This angel i speak of
Is unbelieveably true
She's not as ordinary
As me and you
Although she looks and seems
Like a human being
But when i first saw her
I couldn't believe what i was seeing

Her hair was so long
It hung down to the ground
Her voice when she speaks
Makes a beautiful sound
Her touch, so gentle
I felt as she gave me her hand
And all my pain she kissed way
I just couldn't understand

How from that one little visit
Surely my life had changed
Upsetting thoughts flushed
Future plans rearranged
And if only she was here now
I'd ask her why
Of all people she chose me...
an ordinary guy

So, dear angel from heaven
If only you can hear me
Since I can't find you
Please come near me
For I've fallen inlove with you
And I feel so alive
And I'll be right here waiting
Til' the day you arrive


Love
Poem by Daniel Kreider


Love is like a wasp.
If you mess with it
your bound to hurt
someone of yourself.

If you leave it be,
Love will find you
and only then you
know, theres the one
to show your love to.


Sugar coated wings
Poem by Shane


I felt as though I was missing something,
A feeling I didn't have.
In my dreams I could hear a voice,
an angel whispering in my ear.

That mid winters eve I heard you,
so sweet and pure.
Vividly I could picture a butterfly,
flying through the clouds.

A sensation of dreaming - knowing,
wake was but a moment away.
Enchantingly passing me in the air,
with your sugar coated wings.

A moment frozen in time,
as you looked into my eyes.
I could see the silken beauty of you,
a princess of time - one who's heart was mine.

Freely we are to accomplish our dreams,
for my angel is by my side.
We walk this path of life together,
hand in hand we will build our castle in the sky.


Jesse,My Love
Poem by Alexandra Ayers


To breathe in you is to lose my breath,
I don't ever want to be apart.
You comfort my soul-you have made me whole;
you ARE the beat of my heart.
Through laughter,through sorrow-you carry me to tomorrow.Eternity awaits as we have been chosen by fate.The depth of our purity shall remain forever--I need you, I love you...let's grow old together...


For Better or Worse
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


The moment I laid my eyes upon you,
I knew you were the one for me.

From the very start,
I knew you were the one that
was meant to be my soul mate for life.

When we said our vows, we both
agreed; be it for better or worse.

To accept each other as we are,
and not try to change one another.

I accept you the way you are,
because that is who you are and
the reason I fell in love with you.

All I ask in return, is for you to
keep loving me and accept me for who
I am without trying change me.

You are my strength and you are the
reason I am thankful to wake up
each morning with you by my side.

Without you, life would have no
meaning.

You are the very essence of my being,
And with you I feel whole and content.

When I feel I can't go on, you are there
to encourage me and give me the guidance
and strength I need to carry on.

The love I feel for you, grows stronger with
each passing day.

Forgive me if I don't always tell you
how I feel, but know your always on my
mind and in my heart.

You are you, and I am I and together
we make a beautiful melody.

I love you baby, and I hope your love
keeps growing stronger as time goes
on; for I will always love you.

No comments: