Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (19)

I do
Poem by traci


His hello was the end of her searchings
Her laugh was their first step down the asile
His hand was her's to hold forever
His forever was a simple as her smile
He said she was what was missing
She said she instantly knew
He was a question to be answered
And the answer was I DO


A best friends promise
Poem by Donna Pulley Dedicated to my fiance Frankie Hahn


If I am dying I'll grasp to you
I promise no matter what we do
we'll always be best friends
forever and ever a promise that won't bend
I'll cling to you when the world is gray
I'll hug you when I'm afraid I'll stray
I'll run to you when I'm sad
I'll forgive you when you make me feel mad
I'll forever be here for you and you for me
So that our relationship is strong and all can see
When I die I want you to know I'll be free in heaven and you should glow
and don't worry when I'm gone I'll be with my Farther
happy in joy nothing to bother
so if I leave this earth before you do
just still know I'll always love you
and we'll meet up in heaven someday
and in peace and joy we'll stay
I'll wait for you up there
and of time I won't be aware
so you will be up there with me
then happiness we will see
and if you go before I even near my time of death
I'll be sure to breathe for you with every breath
I'll talk about you as if your still here
and love love for you will be in each tear
I'll hold you in my heart dear to me as ever
and I'll remember our friendship forever
but we're here togeter now
so lets enhou the time it's yours and mine
more than any other so that you can see
I'll bere for you and ditch you for anyone
'till the end best friends we will remain.


Throughout Heaven and Eternity
Poem by Paul V. Campos Phoenix, AZ


Throughout Heaven and eternity
unto this very wonderful day
you have spread your angelic wings
to soar amongst the majestic light
Yet when you had begun to descend
across the cloudless starlit sky
knowing you were sacrificing paradise
so we could meet on this fateful night

The darkness existent within my eyes
was washed away with your glance
the beauty that shines from your heart
has put me in an everlasting trance
A blissful passion will embrace our lives
as the winds of desire begin to blow
when a firestorm envelops the horizon
effortlessly our love will begin to grow

As my friend - you have been the best
as my lover - you have proven to be true
each day I will try my hardest to ensure
that you know just how much I love you

No comments: