Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (2)

Joined Souls
Poem by Elizabeth Gage Texas


A heart turned cold
Once was warm
Left all alone
To weather the storm

Crying a lonely tear
Will love come my way
I shake with fear
Memories I wish would fade

You walked in my life
Opening my eyes
Setting my soul on fire
Now happy tears i cry

Speaking words of love
So soft in my ear
So gentle,your touch
For once my heart has no fear

I didnt understand
This feeling inside
Until you took my hand
And gave me a warm smile

Never could i imagine
Such an undying love
God has blessed us
Our souls joined in heaven above


My Wedding Day
Poem by Alison Greenville, MI, USA


I'm giving you my heart
We're together now till death do us part
I made a vow today to have you in my life
And you promised to take me as your wife
I'll love you forever and for always
And I will cherish you all of my days

We stood today in front of a crowd
Looking on us as we said our vows
"You may kiss the bride"
Were the words that made our hearts unite

I'm proud to take your last name
I promise I will not put it to shame
I've waited my whole life for you
And I trust in God to guide us through

I saved myself for this very day
And now in your hand my heart I lay
For I knew right a away you're love was true
When I heard you say the words "I Do"


Today,I will Marry My Best Friend
Poem by Shawnna Thompson


Today, I will marry my best friend
The one I will always turn to.
Confide and be strong,
In my friend and my lover.

Today, I will marry my best friend,
To drink of love's eternal fountain.
Where we turn our heads from the past,
And trust in God to guide our paths.

Today, I will marry my best friend,
Traveling together as one.
Our dreams at last have came true,
As we live our lives together forever.

Today, I will marry my best friend,
Where our lives are not our own.
We place our lives in God's hands,
and let him carry us all the way to the end.


I Love You And I Do
Poem by Ronn Rillera


Standing here gazing into each others eyes
feeling so happy we could cry
this is really a dream come true
besides the day when i first met you
you have brought so much joy into my life
and here you are now about to be my wife
you are my everything
there is nothing that our love wont bring
now here we are ... just me and you
its time to say i love you and i do

No comments: