Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (39)

Just Smile At Me
Poem by Linda Stanley


Please, just smile at me.
I know things will be alright.
When everything goes wrong,
Your smiles a wonderful sight.
Please, just smile at me.
I long to see that glow.
How much I really need you,
You'll probably never know.
Again, just smile at me.
It brightens up my day.
Turn and send that twinkle;
Direct it over this way.
Again, just smile at me.
My dreams come alive.
I can't describe that feeling,
Whenever you arrive.
Please, just smile at me.
Even when I say "Don't".
You tell me that I'll make it,
Even though I think I won't.
Now I know that when you smile,
You're saying "I know you can."
So, I turn to face the future,
And you smile once again.


Trust And Understanding
Poem by Linda Stanley


With all the faults and fears
That make everything go wrong
Some trust and understanding
Will only make us strong
Absence can lead to strength
I can also lead to doubt
With trust and understanding
We're sure to work things out
To wish and hope for everything
Is only time in waste
Together trust each other
We'll escape this awful haste
I understand your worry
The concern in your eyes
But don't become too fearful
It will only cause despise
Understand that when I say this
You'll trust me that it's true
When I finally fall in love
It has to be with you
Feel it in your heart
Hold it close at hand
When you hear it call you
You will trust and understand


Through Out All Time
Poem by Michael Rogers


A love like our comes only once in a thousand years. A love so innocent and pure, that everyone wants that kind of love. But that kind of love is only between me and you.

Everyone seems to be searching for the kind of love we share with eachother. For we have a very special place in eachother's heart and soul that will last through out all time.

I know from heavon's door that we were always meant to have the love that we share with each- other. I feel like we have been together forever and will be together forever more.

Everyday seems like the first day we met. In another time and another place we might not have met. But im glad that we was in the right place at the right time.

Because i never really knew what love was until i looked into your eyes.I guess it was god's will that we should be together, and i know i will be by your side through out all time.


You Are The One
Poem by Julie Rene Leek


You are the one that I want to wake up to every morning
you are the one that see before going into a land of dreams.

You are the one that I want to cry with when we bring a
child into this world
you are the one that I want to cuddle with on the porch watching
the angels cover up the earth in a snowy
blanket.

You are the one that when were old and gray that you are the last face that I want to see before descending into heaven.

No comments: