Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (34)

Name of Love
Poem by Margaret Flores


Though my loves calls me all night long,
For it was he who sang the sweetest song,
The wind that carries presses his lips,
Kisses of wine with the cup he sips,
Shower his existence with the pleasures
of the earth,
But leave him the man was to be at birth,
Words have no perfection of the heart mourns,
Its the happiness of innocence that
makes enemies scourn,
Pleasents of virtue mystifies human minds,
live the life you live but no more behind,
It's the mystery of love that makes a fool,
But one who gives affection is put on a pedistol,
Let my lover be as he is,
The only crime he has committed was
loving me like this,
So ahppily his eyes may often glare,
I see untamed bliss surround me there,
Euphoric emotions burn within me,
Let his faith lead him to what his eyes
could not foresee,
Time relieve from this lonely ache,
Shall love conquer all or will it forsake,
inexplicable is cupid's aim,
But none more unexplainable was love's own name.


L. O. V. E.
Poem by Dorothy Johnson California


L. Is for loneliness. That I fell when your not here.

O. Is for only.I love only you my dear.

V. Is for vows.The vows we taken to be husband and wilfe.

E.Is for end.I'll love you till the end of time.


Love Is....
Poem by Athena Laird Coolidge, AZ


Love is....

-Love is a commitment not only to others, but also to yourself
-Love is an unconditional sense of beauty which lasts a lifetime
-Love is an everlasting feeling that keeps you alive and going
-Love is an overwhelming expectation that is always within you
-Love is never letting go
-Love is everything we live for
-Love is the meaning of life

LOVE IS US!!


A Dream
Poem by Kelly Hess Anahiem, Ca.


I had a dream
I wish you could see
Of this man
The one married to me

He was so kind
and gentle in a way
He showed me love
In his own special way

He has the warmest hands
That engulf me
The biggest heart
That shows me how much he cares

He fills my heart with love
Everytime I look at him
His smile
His laugh
His voice
His love

What more could I want?

More time with him maybe
Because life goes so fast
More time to look at the contours of his face
To imprint him in my soul

I want to show him
How much he means to me
How his voice can brighten up my day
How being with him uplifts me
How sharing my life with him means more than anything

Or maybe I could write him a love poem
One inspired by him
To tell him my heart sings when I think of him
My heart sings...

No comments: