Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (1)

Forever Love
Poem by Jo Hanapi Malaysia


On this special day, in a blissful moment
We finally unite as husband and wife
What a blessing we have been given
Our dream is brought to life

I pledged my heart to you
It will forever be yours
My love is pure and true
Without you I would be lost

I am not asking for the moon and the stars
Diamonds and pearls, or fancy cars
Your love to me is the real treasure
I cherish every moment when we?re together

But this small request I truly wish honey
I hope it is not too much to ask
To hold my hand through the whole journey
As long as you need me in your path

As years pass by, when we are old and gray
You beside me is my only prayer
Our love grows stronger, it will never fade away
For eternity, forever and always?


That Which Represents My Love
Poem by Christine J Mousseau


Lost in a dreamlike state, where reality and
illusion are hard to distinguish, my love
grows fonder with every second that passes.

Overjoyed in profound amusement, when light
meets dark and all is new again, my heart
beats faster and grows with intense passion
unresolved.

Vexed in ecstatic euphoria, where secrets
unfold in sweet verse, my gaze deepens into
the eyes of the soul of the one which
captivates my being.

Engulfed in magnificent bliss, when laughter
succumbs a smile, my senses heighten the
very pleasures of which I deny myself no
more.

I am that which represents my love!


My Promise of Love
Poem by John Rogers Saint Paul, Minnesota


I hope your days are happy
And your lifetime full of cheer
And your heart and soul are reassured
That my love will always be near.
I hope your smile keeps smiling
And your laughter never ceases
?Cause I never want to see a day
That your heart is broken in pieces.
I will try my best to love you
With all my heart and soul
In loving you, we will be as one
And that is no lofty goal.
And if our goal is Heaven
We must strive to do our best
To ask the Lord to watch over our lives
And our love will surely be blessed.
So with these goals in mind today
I promise my love 'til the end
'Cause for me it's easy to love an angel
And as an angel, you are my friend!


Forever and A Day
Poem by Angel Knecht


You have my heart
You have my soul
You have my life
For enterinty to hold

I could never ask for a better man
to stand beside me til the very end
You are not only my husband,
but you are my Best Friend

Today I give you a promise
to always stand beside you
through thick and thin.
And to always be your best friend
til the very end.

And that you may never wonder
or worry if I'll stay cause today
is the day where I make you this promise
to always be here til the end of our days.

With all my love,
Forever and A Day.

No comments: