Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (69)

My Heart
Poem by Katie Giffin


My heart is really not much stronger
Than a single bead of dew
That clings to delicate spiderwebs
Until the wind comes through
I know my words may not come out
As often as they should
But if I had the strength to tell you
Then I hope you know I would
Those words could just mean everything
That I hold dear to me
And I feel that it could ruin me
To open and set them free
But if I were to let you in
To know my everything
You'd find out how much you mean to me
And how much happiness you bring
I love you with every part of me
That yearns to see your face
And finds the comfort that I need
In your warm embrace
You are my everything:
My thoughts, my hopes, my dreams
And I will always be here for you
As bad as things may seem.


The Day We Met
Poem by David Powers


The Day We Met

The day we met
I was all a mess
Didn't know where I was going
What to think of life
Or where my life was going
When I saw you
I knew my life was about to change
The look in your eyes
The smile on your face
All told me that
You where the one for me
That you where my Angle
Sent to me from the heavens above
An Angle that God sent to me
To help me know what Love really means
You are the Angle that every man
Waites all his life for
When God sent you to me
He knew you would be the one I would
Love for all eternity
He sent me you because he
You would make me happy
That you would bring joy to my life
God knew by sending you to me
I would feel the Love
That only he can let you feel
For this I thank God
For sending me a Beautiful Lady Like You
That I could Love for all Eternity
With That I Have To Say I Love You
With all my Heart
And for as long As I Live!!!


I love you the most
Poem by sudarat chanakanont


So many times I was disappointed in love.
Therefore I refused to love anymore.
In my heart had such coldness.
But everything changed since you've come to my life.
You show me the meaning of true love is.
You make me convience in love again.
And make me believe that true love still exist.
The light of your love shine through my cold heart.
And change me to be a new person.
My world is the better place because of you.
I'd love to tell you that ...
From now on, I love you the most.
You are the love of my life.
Even time goes by and death do us apart,
But I will never stop loving you.
You are my one and only.
I will give you my best in everything and every day.
I love you so much like I've never love anyone before.
I'm blessed to have you in my life.
Now and forever, I will always love you.


Walls Of Life
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


My walls are mine, put into place by life's events.

Only I can remove or lower them when I feel the time is right.

These walls cannot be kicked through, nor breached unless I decide they will.

A true friend has to earn trust in order to move or crumble these walls that have been built and protected for so many years.

As life goes by these walls become stronger and thicker making them harder to come down, but with patience and acceptance they can be moved or lowered in time.

Life can be cruel at times, but makes us who and what we are later on in life whether it is good or bad.

One can forgive, but can never forget events occurred throughout their lives.

Forgiving is something we choose to do or not, we either decide if it's worth it to hold onto, or just let it go and be the better person in doing so.

Its better to not judge or ridicule someone and allow them to speak their peace for what you may think you know could also be wrong.

I for one prefer to hear both sides of any situation and then weigh the pros and cons.

All that is asked of anyone is to just be patient and in time we all will come around.

Some take a little more coaxing and some are an open book, that is what makes us so different and sometimes hard to read or understand.

Be patient my friend and I will open up to you and allow you to push the walls away if only a little.

No comments: