Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (70)

Lost whithout you .
Poem by Hala Merheb . Fitchburg ,Ma .

One more day day has passed and still no answer.
tell me honey what can i do to make it up to you
i miss you so much,wish you felt the same way too.

Life can be cruel and so unfair.
I cried all my tears without you and living
lonely in fear that i will be without you.
Untill you come back nothing will be the same.
tell me honey was it me? who else to blame?

So many questions i still have for you.
Thoughts of why and how? about what went wrong,
so many questions left anaswered since you've gone.

I wish to smile again.
Without you, my life no longer has meaning.
What was once hope is now emptiness.
What was once dreams,hugs and kisses
are lonely thoughts of what use to be you and me.
What was once you and i,is now only empty wishes.
Hopeless dreams of what could have been.

One body one soul,love passion and desire.
What was once flames and fires,is now,
cold dead dreams of lost desire.
Once i dreamed i had a loved one
Once i thought i had you in my life.
Since i've lost you in my life,there is
no longer meaning to mine.

Tell me how that can be?was it something i did?
Tell me honey was it me? who else to blame?

No more notes, no more dates.
No more good morning smiles,no more good nights.
Only tears and sadness fill my dreams
leaving me with only darkness and fearing
to go to sleep at night,knowing i no longer
have you to dream about.

Tell me honey was it me?
Tell me honey how life would be?
tell me honey if i leave or die,
would you miss me or even cry?
Life will pass by and many more tears
will come from lost loved ones.

A weeks passed by with no good bye
no answer no notes, or even why.
My lover and best friend had just disappeared
and here i'm still here waiting alone
lost and lonely without you by my side.

Was it my fault? was it me?
my lover has no feelings or,
that's how it seems to me.
Doesn't matter if i disappear
or lay here in my sorrow and my tears.
Yesterday i cried,today lost my tears.
Today no more feelings inside,
for you have left me with this emptyness inside.

Have hope, have faith,to God i'll pray
that my love will come back some day.
Whith hopes he'll say;
hold me,don't let go,i need you so.
Untill you are back nothing will be the same.
Tell me honey was it me?who else to blame?


Beauty is her name
Poem by Jared J. Trujillo


She walks by me everyday,
her and love are the same.
The woman who stolen my heart,
and Beauty is her name.

She walks the walls with great beauty and smile,
I want her to be with me even though I knew her for a little while.
All day I day dream about her in class,
The next time I see her,
I'm not gonna let her pass.

I want to give her my friendship and my love.
She's wise like a serpent and soft as a dove.
I never meant a women so unique
I can hear angels each time she speaks.

I always keep a piture of her in a frame,
of this woman who walks by me everyday.
The woman who stolen my heart,
and Beauty is her name.


My Dream
Poem by Del Omdal


This is to the girl that makes my dreams come true!


Whenever I see you
Whenever I look in your eyes
I can see
See the love that?s inside you
I can see
See the future and what it holds
I can see
See us grow old together
I can see
See all the days that I will spend with you
I can see
I can see us together forever

I love you always and forever Trish
and I can?t wait to put that ring on your finger
and hear the words I do


I'm just a girl
Poem by sudarat chanakanont


I'm just a girl
I may not be the girl in your dream.
But I love you
And my heart has only you.
I'm just a girl
I made mistakes in my life before
But I want you believe me
That I won't repeat the same mistakes again.
I'm just a girl
I may not be perfect
But I'm trying to be perfect
When it comes to love.
I'm just a girl
Who believes in love
Believes in you
And want to be with you.
I'm just a girl
I don't have a lot of money
But I have a lot of love
And my love for only you.
I'm just a girl
I'm not beautiful
I have no expensive clothes, car and jewelry.
But I have worthy heart for you.
I'm just a girl
I don't judge people
Who I don't know
Because I know only God can do that.
I'm just a girl
I believe in what my heart tells me
Than my brain
And my heart tells me that
You are the right one for me.
I'm just a girl
I proud in everything I am
I proud in everything I have
And I proud in everything I give.
I'm just a girl
So, I can feel lonely, sad,
Hurt, love, happy
Because my heart made of flesh.
I'm just a girl
I know what I want
I want to spend the rest of my life with you
Even we spent time together not too much.
I'm just a girl
I know that I love you
I don't care what your history was
I don't care what you were in the past
I don't care what you ever did
From what I've known....
You are the one I love
You are so precious to me
You are the only a guy in this world who I can trust.
I'm just a girl
I say what I feel to you
From the bottom of my heart
Even you have skeptical
Because you don't believe it's real
But what I told you was the truth.
I'm just a girl
I love you the most
I will try anyway to show you my love
Because you mean the world to me.


Lucky Girl
Poem by Alex L MD


Every day I learn something new about you
I used to think it was such an effort to get to know someone well enough to be their girlfriend
But with you, it?s not an effort
Something I look forward to.
You can?t tell in an instant if I?m upset or hurting or scared
But you do know every curve of my face
You know my body and the exact color of my eyes
You don?t try to flatter me and you don?t say things you don?t mean.
Sometimes I don?t know what you?re thinking
Sometimes I wonder how you feel
It doesn?t help that in my experience I?ve come to believe
That love is a mystery, which, when solved
Evaporates
Regardless of what I?ve been through
You make me smile just thinking about you
You like to hold me
And I love being held.
You personality is written in the sand
And I love discovering who you are before the waves come back
This summer has proven to me
That while doors close and new ones open
All I can say is that
I am one lucky girl.

No comments: