Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (5)

Bride to the Groom
Poem by Valerija Dusevic


The Bride was waken on her special day;
by her mother,who whispered;
hurry it's time to get pretty;
It's your Wedding Day.

As she applied the makeup to her porcelain face
Her shadow beside her sparkled;
There was her wedding dress

The Brides Maides all entered the room
with outspoken eyes
the Bride just wondered all about the groome

As the three little mice had done up and made arrangements for both to go hand in hand
As the Bride and Groom united as one with their wedding BAND!

Looking down the aisle with such watery eyes and happiness;
It is the most beautiful day;
May I say FINESS.


First Love
Poem by Shana M. Hilaire


They say that only once you Love,
and I do believe it's true,
For when you came into my life,
It all became bran new.

For now I know what real Love is,
I have put it to the test,
It's the greatest feeling in the world,
I know I have been blessed.


My Love
Poem by Jolene McNiel


My gentle Love oh can't you see,
Your love sets me free.
I think of you like gentle rain,
Loving me to ease my pain.
And in the morning when I wake,
for you my sweet my heart does ache.
And when I look up at the sky,
I feel your touch as the wind rushes bye.
As I sleep softly in the night,
I hear your voice from heavens light.
And Outside in God's sweet air I hold out my hand and wish you were there.
I long for your warm embrace,
your gentle smile, your soft sweet face.
I want to hold your hands in mine,
to feel your passion & lips divine.
And when your gone so far away,
I lock up your kisses for a rainy day.
And when the sky is soft & Blue,
This is when I think of you.
As the moon flickers across the sky,
I sing to you our lullaybe.
And then I wish upon a star,
You'll know I love you were ever you are.
Your my every breathe my soul so deep,
Your still with me with I sleep.
Every thought like a soft white dove,
Your my life my sweet, sweet, love.


Her Song
Poem by Leroy T. Windsor


Something from the mysts It was
so cold and dark beyond even death
It comes for those who are unfaithful
It comes for the very essence of Love

her voice rising above the wind
her song so clean and lively
It shrinks from the very sound of Love
It remembers her touch

slowly Despair creeps into the heart
slowly doth It drain the Life from you
taking breath after breath, each harder than the last
and yet, It remembers her touch

lifting her song above the crashing waves below
singing not only of Life, but of Love
slowly moving closer, gently reaching out
softly her hand slides against the coldness

she cradles It to her, loving and singing on high
singing from deep within, her song warming It
she bends down slowly placing her hand to My heart
touching Me, giving her song to Me that Despair must leave

My tears begin to fall, coming with the waves of her song
for tonight I have received her Love once more
she has come hom to My heart that I may love Eternal
her Life and Mine, shall embrace amongst the heavens once more

No comments: