Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (15)

My Bride
Poem by Stuart Burgess


I look in your eyes and see love,
I touch your hand and feel love,
I would sacrifice anything for your love,
For you shine like an angel from above,

You guide me through my life,
Filling my days with pride,
Your smile brightens my life,
And for this I love you, My Bride.


In-Love
Poem by Elizabeth Harders Knoxville, TN


Something strange has come over me
With trembling hands I suddenly see
My weary heart has fallen hard for you
After all that I had been through
I finally find someone who love's only me
See's who I am not what they want me to be
Your kiss was so gentle, true, and pure
I was sick of love but you were my cure
You showed me how to live again
You have my heart & soul til the end
It would be my honor to be your wife
I'll say I do for the rest of my life

I love you


forever love
Poem by rafanda simeon maria


remember the first you hold my hand
of all places in the garden land
reminiscing the beautiful memories we cherished
until we embraced and kissed

in your tender lving arms i swear
that no one can take you away from me here
everlasting love is only i could offer
even the day and night is over

forever you and me we usually express
coz we knew deep in our hearts we're the best
sweet moments when we were together
till it last forever and ever

finally, we will walk down the aisle
with the flower blooms and song of birds in every mile;
we promise forever and god is only our witness
for the pure love we bond...so endless


Forever
Poem by Kelly Garcia


Knowing the first time I saw you,
that we would be together,
In my heart I knew,
In your eyes I saw forever.

As you wrap your arms around me,
and take me far away,
Each day my love grows stonger,
More than words could ever say.

Anytime I feel the insecuritys,
that sometimes we all feel,
I can look in your eyes and see,
All that we have is real.

Not many people find this,
A love that remains so free,
Being in love after all this time,
Knowing that you are the biggest part of me.

I love you today,
Just as I loved you this entire time,
In your eyes I see forever,
A true love that not many find...


Circle of Our Love
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


With this ring I give to you
a promise of love, friendship
and a life time of good memories.

Our rings represent a circle
of our love for each other.

And within this circle comes
all that I have to offer you.

I will always be there for
you no matter what comes
our way.

Today I ask you to take
my hand so that we can
share a life of happiness
and fond memories.

All I ask of you in return
is two words, and those
words are, "I Do"

No comments: