Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (59)

If you could only see..
Poem by Marlene Lira


Your in a beautiful Valley
But you don't see the beauty
There is a cool breeze running against your face
But you can't feel it
There is a bright yellow daisy
In front of your hands, but you can't seem to
Grasp It
There is a sense of peace all around you
But you don't feel peaceful
For you were in a desert not a valley
There was no breeze to brush against your face
There was no bright yellow daisy, to make you want
To reach out to it
There was only pain and no sense of tranquility
But if you were to only raise your head up, just
For a moment
To gaze into my eyes, so I could show you the
Beauty of the valley
And tilt your head, so I can place a soft gentle
Kiss on your cheek, and I would be your breeze
And if only you would reach out to me
So I can embrace you in my arms
Let me show you my love for you, which is
genuinely and enternally yours


True Love
Poem by Beth Camponelli


True Love at 19

Growing up is just too hard for me
I?ve done it now three times, completely.
My heart is 28, my mind 29
and my poor little body is ten years behind.

How to catch up? No, it can?t be done.
I?ll just have to prove that I?m not too young?
to make my own choices, make my own life
and show I can handle a few times of strife.

I just don?t know how to express to you
all of my love, that I?ll always be true
You love me better and so much more
than the one who just threw me to the door

Justin, I?ll give you all the love that I can
because when you loved me my life re-began.
Your incredible eyes and genuine smile
make ?young and in love? not so bad after all.

True love at nineteen, so precious and pure
Love like this is once in a lifetime with no found cure.
No matter how long it takes them to see;
Someday they?ll love you as much as little ol? me.


I Felt Your Breath Upon My Face
Poem by Sharon Sanders


I Felt You Breath Upon My Face When I Closed My Eyes
I felt you breath upon my face, as I closed my eyes.
You held me through the night.
This is what is meant by feeling safe, how content this is.
This feeling is so right.
Your arms enfold me.
Fingertips caressing my hair.
As I lay my head upon my pillow, I could hear your heart beat.
I really could I swear!
I lay my head upon this pillow as if it was your chest.
I hear you whispering I love you, underneath your breath.
I heard you call out my name.
As I close my eyes I could feel your breath upon my face each night.
We are lying in each others arms,Oh is this how love should be?
Yes this is loving at its best.
This is love between you and me
Oh my soulmate please come to me in reality, instead of just in my dreams!


Crystal Ball
Poem by Carrie Bard


If you had a crystal ball which foretold your dreams come true,
How might things be different now? What is it you might do?

Once asked this very question, I could not grasp the thought
that not only did you walk the earth, but our paths one day would cross.

Had I done things differently, and not sat there feeling blue,
I?d have worked for great improvement in hopes to somehow deserve you.

I?d be perfected from the inside out. I?d have traveled, trained and read.
Enrolled myself in charm school, balanced books upon my head.

I would have searched for knowledge, as it is you are so wise.
I?d surround my home with flowers, for the beauty in your eyes.

I?d keep my every promise, to be loyal as are you.
I?d give away my comforts, to know your kindness too.

So many things I should have done, so maybe one could say,
That I am worthy of your love, and with me you will stay.

No comments: