Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (73)

Poem of My Soul
Poem by Asif Kabani


What life means....it has no meaning
It is senseless and at the same time very profound
Sometimes it keeps you up with the clouds and sometimes you are down in the ground in a grave
Life throws problems on you on purpose to make you lose your sense of living
The sense of being a human loses your mind
Empty space gathering inside where once your soul dwelled
The life is being driven out of your body like the seconds of the day you wait for until one day your seconds are up and you are out of this world
The time drives your mind, your mind drives your emotions, your emotions drive your soul
When the time comes near, when the days draw near, life calms down and lets you breathe your last few breaths
No regrets should be with you at that point
Waiting for you is the most hardest and toughes test that God has put upon me
If my love is so, we will be together one day and then no one will be able to break us apart....ever
These times without you near me will be hard, but I'll pray to God each and everyday to make things right what once went wrong
Because you have my soul...


How?
Poem by Kevin Angelo Vaughan


How can I talk to you each day and yet not see you?
How can I see you each day and yet, not touch you?
How can I hold your hand and yet not kiss you?
How can I have you and not let you in my life?
How can I dream of you and not know whether we will be together?
How can I plan our future and know you are not there?
How can I love you and know someone else could be yours?
How can I enjoy evenings with you and know they are only for awhile?
How can I enjoy a fire place setting and know the fire could soon go out?
How can I not know you are in my life?
How can I just stop the emotion and feeling for you?
How can I answer these?


Love Can See You Through
Poem by Susan LeBlanc


I know that love can see you through
When times are bad and you are blue
It comes and goes sometimes so fast
That you never know if it will last

I know that I have never felt
A love so strong and wonderful
I thank the God in the heavens above
For the man that I now know I love

He is the moon on my darkest day
And also the star that shines my way
He is the sun in my afternoon
And he takes away all of my gloom

I love this man with all my heart
And I am waiting to make a new start
To start a life I have never known
To live and have our own litle home

So there you see what true love can do
Good or bad you must work through
And when you get through all the tough times
The love will be there waiting in line....


Dream Simple Love
Poem by Johnson Hor San Francisco


dancing in this dream
relinquishing a momentary gleam
everlasting in this dream
adapting my beam
managing this dream

simply closing my eyes
imaging your heart
making a beat
pumping the engulfing
love throughout my soul
everlasting from this moment

love spins our world
other quandaries follow
vulnerable to love
engulfed in this dream.


One Love Forever
Poem by Johnson Hor San Francisco


Love transcends time
for one another.

You and I enclosed in a fold
of envelopes of passion
devouring life together

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow
from one pulse to another

Our love grows, expands,
and develops into something beyond
our dreams, ideas, and aspirations...
from this fold, we shall love
one another forever.


Boualai (Lotus Flower)
Poem by Johnson Hor San Francisco


As I gaze into your
beautiful brown eyes,
and into your sensual soul,
I drown into your essence,
your being,
with fulfillment and love

What words cannot say
my heart pulsates.

What words cannot mean
my lips treble to meet yours.

what words cannot do
my soul endeavors

to love
to cherish
to be

No comments: