Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Vows and Ceremonies (3)

My Pledge & My Declaration of love
Poem by Marlina Bee Bryant New York


I want to have an everlasting relationship
with no one else but you

We must both promise to work hard
to keep our individuality
I know that success would never be achieve
If we don`t work for it

We must promise to stand by each other
To be fair and honest with each other
To accept each other as we really are
To forget all our past and to move on with our future

We will stick with one another,
Through, thick & thin
Through, sadness and happiness
Through, pain & misery
Through, the best and the worst,
Through the difficulty and at ease

I will trust you and honor you
I will love you faithfully

Whatever may have come,
I will always be there.
As I have given you my hand to hold
As I am giving you my life to keep

Our bodies may be separated but we are ONE soul
connected together
We are to remain strong and supportive of each other
in adverse times as well as in good times

We must consider that we are
the most important person in the world
That has a significant LOVE

Even though it takes a lot of struggle and pain
To develope an everlasting relationship
I promise you that I would never ever give it up

29th December 2001, I hereby declared to the world
That I, Marlina Bee Taib has accepted you Ernest Jason Bryant
To be my partner in life and my one and only True love eternitily...
Even till Death, Our LOVE will still be remain memories and will never tear us apart...


You Are My Everything
Poem by Rachel Moore


As I stand here in this place where we have come,
To unite us together and be made one,
I know deep in my heart you?ve been created just for me,
And there?s no other in this world that can match me perfectly.

Soon the pastor will pronounce us husband and wife,
And it?s to you and you alone I pledge my life.
I?m making a commitment until death do we part.
I could be united with none other because you forever have my heart.

As I gaze up into your amazing eyes so bright,
The love that I see there makes our union seem so right,
But I?m not going just on feelings on that you have my word.
I know because of thought and prayer. Our marriage is of the Lord.

You are my love, my life, the song I sing.
God has given you to me for all eternity,
And this ring on my finger reminds me constantly,
You are my joy, the one, my love?
You are my everything.

No comments: