Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (10)

Marriage Prayer
Poem by Michael Prudhomme


Thru Jesus, Our Lord
May he give us love
and grant us life.

May our lives be healthy
and be blessed with happiness
Thru him our lives will be high.

For we give you Glory, father
for only you can provide the
lasting feeling. AQnd we pray for
your lasting favor.

Thank you ,Jesus, for
bringing us together thru faith
Let no one put us assunder.
Bring us closer thru your word.

Bless our home,Father
and watch over us
Bless our marriage, for you Glory
Use us, Lord, for thy Praise.


My Dream
Poem by Alysia Ostrom


My Dream...

What was my dream
I wanted to know,
I wanted to know so badly that I cried and pleaded for my dream to come true
Then I saw you,
I saw what I thought could possibly be my dream,
That night I prayed that my dream would come true
Then the next day you came up to me and talked to me
I then knew that you were my dream,
That you were the one that I couldnt get off my mind without even knowing who you were
We soon married and then I realized that dreams really do come true!


Our Destiny
Poem by Kimberly Milam


Thinking back on how we met and all the irony,
for us to be together, that was our destiny

God took you from your little world, and then took me from mine, He put us in the exact same place at the exact same time

He looked into each of our hearts and saw the pains we'd bore, He knew we both deserved the wonderful things He had in store

You approached me on that October eve and asked me for my name, and all I know is since that night I've never been the same

I've fallen madly in love with you and I know you have me too, so from now on I see no me unless there is a you

I've never felt like this before, not in all my life, and I can't wait until the day that you make me your wife

There is no doubt, not in my mind, that soul mates we must be, for me and you to become one, that is our destiny


I Love You
Poem by Kimberly Milam


There are no words that can express exactly how I feel, a wonderful man like you Rob, you're almost too good to be real

I love how you are sensitive, so loving and so kind, you are so many special things, sweetheart you blow my mind!

I know just how sincere you are when you gaze into my eyes, and I am so in love with you, more than you realize

I love it when you hold me close and kiss me on my cheek, I get the warmest feeling and my knees start to get weak

I love it how you make me laugh, and that you're my best friend, I will love you Rob with all my heart until the very end

There's many miles between us for now, and while hard to endure, there's one thing to remember, something I know for sure......that I was made for you, and you were made for me, and we will be together Rob for all eternity. I love you

No comments: