Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (49)

Your Man
Poem by Brandon Himpfen


I am your man,
I will guard you from the evil that is in your soul and heart,
Keep the matter that flames your heart away,
Kiss you, so you soul can br re-born,
Make love to you, to show I care,
Make you my woman,
And live until we drift apart.

Love You Amanda De'Hart
Your Man


At This Moment
Poem by Kathie Rector


I've never felt so loved as I do now,
so wrapped in warmth from head to toe.
Every nerve ending so alive and tingling.
Your touch is so strong today.
So overwhelmingly warm and true,
it's taking my breath away.
But leaving my heart smiling so
sweet my tears are misting my eyes.
Never have I felt this loved.
Only you have been ever to touch this deep.
So deep inside my soul.
I need to hold you so much,
yet I feel you holding me.
Oh not tight, more like a caressing.
A gentle touch whispering all over my skin.
Making me feel so alive.
My mind is consumed with the feeling of you.
If this is now, my God, I can't imagine what
the rest of our lives together has in store.
I've never dreamed of a love like this.
Never knew it existed.
Never thought it possible.
A love like this can never be described but only felt.
And can only be given back the same way.
So baby feel:
How much I love you.
My arms holding you so gently
wrapping your heart in warmth.
My breath on your skin.
My hands caressing you -
warming the outside.

Feel what you are doing to me at this moment.


Worth It
Poem by Kera Krisa


Did you ever want something
You know had to have
Something you know you'll care for.

Did you ever wonder how far
You would go to get it
How long it would last
Or if all the trouble was worth it.

After getting what you wanted
You can't help but ask yourself
If that was really what you wanted
Or a waste of your time.

But as I sit here and think.

I know it was worth it
And I've been rewarded with
Loving someone like you.


I Close My Eyes...
Poem by Karen Womack


I close my eyes and remember?

the excitement I felt
when I realized that you existed
live and in person beyond the corners of my mind

the light of your smile
when I opened the door
to let you into the room of my life

the strength of your arms
when I?m locked
in the warmth and comfort of your embrace

the taste of your tongue
as it danced with mine
in the form of a kiss

the noise we made when we spoke volumes
without saying a word
knowing that talking was not necessary in order to be heard

I close my eyes?

No comments: