Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (77)

For That Special Someone
Poem by Rizal Rahim Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


In all the days I've lived on this heavenly Earth
I've seen sorrowness that blanketed gayful eyes
I've seen tears that fell across glistening innocent cheeks
I've seen emptiness amid this crowded world

And I've seen myself searching for a cure to my wounded heart
I've watched every sunset and every full moon
I've waited for each downpour to stop to watch the rainbow
I've been amongst people to share the bondings that could warm my heart

Then you decided to stop my aimless wanderings
And you gave back my eyes the lovingly glow
You cleansed my cheeks from the lonesome tears
And you alone are everything I ever needed

With you tucked into my life and by my side
I no longer have to watch the sunsets and full moons
I no longer have to wish for rainbows
And I no longer feel the coldness in my heart

The warmth of your heart will feed my hungry soul
The hunger not for food and shelter nor for fame and wealth
But the hunger for someone, for a soulmate
To deliver me eternal blissful love..



How Much I Like You
Poem by Xuv Thao


When I first saw you
I didn't know what to do
But when I saw your smile
I could see it from a mile
Now that your here
I want to come near
I want to stay
But I'm afraid you might walk away
I want to talk
But you might just take a walk

When I first said hi
It was like butterflies first fly
So lovely was the sound
That I just wanted to hang around
My worst fear came
But I did not feel a shame
I will tell you the truth
That this is How Much I Like You


Letters OF Love
Poem by Teresa Vera


Letters of love
I wrote to you,
Poured my heart out
In each one I gave you.
But in the heart beat of a second
My happiness seemed to fade
And the smile I once carried
Now crumbled into pain.
But in my heart I felt
One of agonizing pain,
For the love I had longed for
And which I never would gain.
Dreams, wishes, hopes,
I should of gave up and not try
But my soul wouldn't let go,
And I couldn't let my heart die.

"You'll love again,"
My friends told me,
"Get over him,
His nobody!"
But how can I let go
When I have no heart?
For you see, when you left
So did my heart.


Something More
Poem by Kristen Canada


Tonight, your eyes hold something more
Than gentle depth; I realize
I've never seen this look before.

That night you lingered by my door,
Your gaze consoled like lullabies.
Tonight, your eyes hold something more.

Through giddy laughter, endless quarrels,
Sweet reunions, sad good-byes,
I've never seen this look before.

Each fleck of hazel I explore
With desperate need to empathize-
Tonight, your eyes hold something more.

Cut off from whom I most adore,
My panicked heart rebels and cries,
"I've never seen this look before!"

But future moments can't be stored,
Nor love, though felt, be memorized.
Tonight, your eyes hold something more.
I've never seen this look before.

No comments: