Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (3)

Hopes and Expectations
Poem by Elisa


Since the moment you entered my life, you have changed it for the better and enhanced my world. You have made me feel more special than I have ever felt in my entire life, and given me moments that I will treasure forever. You have opened up your heart and mind to me, and allowed me to become a part of your life. You have shown me what love is, and what it is like to truly be loved by someone. Because of you and your love, I have found something wonderful inside of me, the ability to give my heart to someone. You have helped me to learn that I want you in my life forever, and that you are someone that I cannot live without. I am so very grateful to have met you, gotten to know you, and to have fallen in love with you. You have been a wonderful gift to me, and I thank God for you everyday.

I am so unbelievably happy that our time has come to be joined as husband and wife. I know that this will be an important step in our lives, not only with each other, but in our lives with God as well. I look forward to the times we will spend together, both the good and the bad, as they will help us to grow and learn to appreciate each other more. I hope that we will always be open and honest with each other in all aspects of our lives. I hope that we can always count on each other, in everyday routines and in times of need. I hope that we will continue to share the same values, and be able to instill those values upon our children.

I know you are my present and my future, and that is better than any hope or expectation that I could have. I have dreams and hopes for the future, and they will be happy as long as you are by my side. I want to fall asleep with you, wake up next to you, laugh with you, and cry with you…I want to grow old with you.

A new chapter in our lives has just opened, and I can’t wait to see how it’s going to end. I promise to support you in every aspect of our lives, to be faithful to you, and most of all to love you always. You are my every dream come true.


I do
Poem by Aylin


No poem can ever describe the way I feel for you, and have felt since the very first day I met you. My heart dropped to the floor, unable to breath, suffocating, gasping for air.
As time went on, the pain of love grew stronger, bonding a relationship that's not to be broken.
We have gone through, love, laughter, grief, heartbreak. I can not promise you that this is the last of pain you and I will go through; however, I will stand by your side, hold your hand, and promise never to let go. For whenever you may need me I will always be there for you my love, my husband to be. I love you, I do


Promises
Poem by Sara


He gave you his promise
you gave him yours
there are openings and closings
Of many doors

New opportunities
For you two lie ahead
After this special day
Where you and he were wed


When the Angels All Sing Out Our Name
Poem by carrie Bull


My reason for life is clearer these days,
no more clouds will pass my way.

For love has found me from a land so far,
my heart now lives where ever you are.

You have brought me joy and peace and love,
a gift few know that is brought from above.

you have filled my life with reasons to live,
you taught me how to trust and give.

I thank the Lord ever single day,
for the beautiful Love he brought my way.

I dream of the day the miles are few,
I dream of the day I am holding you.

I wait for the time there is no longer pain,
I wait for the day when the angles sing out our name.

The distance is great that holds us apart,
But true love lives on forevermore in my heart.

So when God is ready to join us in life,
we'll then be together, Husband and wife


A precious gift
Poem by Kelly Cararini


AS I sit,and think of you,
and how much you mean to me.
And if I had never knew you,
how empty my life would be.

You are to me a precious gift.
Of one that is true,and rare.
I vow to you to treasure this gift
with,love,warmth,and care.

I can feel your smile,your warmth,and your touch
as i long for that day to come.
When our mind,soul,and heart come together,
and we unite as one.

No comments: