Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (67)

Reunited
Poem by Arthur Parkison


I am sitting here real excited,
Because me Sweetheart and I are reunited,
It looked like we would never be together again,
And it left my heart in a downward spin,
Now, I am so happy that I want to sing and shout,
My lover and I are working things out,
It won't be easy nor happen over night,
But deep in my heart, I know things will work out right,
And so, my Darling, lets continue to talk things through,
So we can keep our skies sunny and blue,
And let our love grow day by day,
With God's blessing all the way.


To You
Poem by Erica Garcia edinburg, texas


To my one true love.
You are my friend
And the keeper of my heart
You are the first who touched my
heart the way you did.
When I close my eyes I think of you.
The way you make me laugh.
The way you make me feel.
The way we share our love.
People say love can blind you
Who ever thought that I would fall so easily
Who thought that we would finally be.
I guess they just don't know how much you mean to me.
For what ever comes our way together we will stay.


Victorian Dream
Poem by Joseph Charles Smiley Vermont USA


Glunk of the oar;
the smell of roses;
little tiny splashes.

Rippling trails;
parasol twirls;
weeping willow passes.

Brides's dress;
swain's neck;
straw basket filled.

Bowler hat;
straining back;
distant cow
in field.

White gloves;
brimming hat;
chest full
of pearls.

Tear drop flutes;
bubbling fruits;
strums of
the guitar.

Head back;
linen lap;
fingers a comb.

Bunch grapes;
pinched escapes;
drifting keel foam.

Swooping swallows;
bent kiss;
carnation in lapel.

Gentle breeze;
hissing orange;
horizon sihouettes.


I want you feel ....
Poem by Sudarat Chanakanont


I want you feel comfortable,
Peace, warmth, caring in my love.
I want you feel that my love like warmth sunlight,
That can melt snow in your heart,
Make you feel warm but not burn you.
I want you feel that my love liks starlight,
That can guide you when you are in the darkness.
I want you feel that my love like cool breeze,
That always make you fresh.
I want you feel that my love like pure water,
That you can drink whenever you are thirsty.
I want you feel that my love like fresh air,
That you can breath to make you alive.
I want you feel that my love like superb meal,
To nourish your body to have a good health.
I want you feel that my love like beautiful songs,
That you can listen often and comfort you.
I want you feel that my love is always with you,
In whatever you do and wherever you go.
Please know that I love you so much.
You are my love, my everything.
I live for loving you, forever and ever.
Thank God for you.


my prayers
Poem by jason mlone


At night I lay and pray
For all the things I've done
Throuugh the good days and bad days
Your the best to come

I never did expect this
and wonder how it is true
because this love I feel
I've never been through

You know I really love you
You say you love me too
But if this is true
Why do I feel so blue

Im in the army now
and your still in my life
oneday soon
I want you to be my wife

I LOVE YOU

No comments: