Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (26)

Your Bride
Poem by Kari Carr


I will soon be your bride
I will always stand by your side.
We will make a happy home
together, you and me never alone.
My love for you will never change
we are livin proof that love remains.
I don't know what I'd do on this earth without you
there would be no me without you.
The sun comes up, seasons change
through it all, love remains.
When the day comes, that I say I do
I will be the happiest person in the world
knowing that I am marrying you.
The road of faith actually worked for once
love wasn't hidden from us, it only took two months.
I love you in every way
and I will prove this love every day.
Right from the start
you charmed me with your heart.
By showing me what it means to love
you had to be sent from above.
Waiting again to see your face
waiting again to feel your embrace.
That's a yearning I can't explain
but I will tell you this, that feeling will always remain.
I wonder if I'll ever be able to describe
how it feels to be your bride.


Just one glance
Poem by r chadwick


Just one glance across the room,
just one word to each other,
a night of lust,
a perfect lover.

The love I feel,
the warmthe of your touch,
the way you smile,
I need you so much.

The gift you have me,
a precious boy,
the comfort in life,
nothing but joy.

The blessing of being needed,
the sounds of a song,
I waited forever,
this is where i belong.

I love you so much
this family of mine,
I will take care of you both,
intill the end of time.

I'll love you forever.


You are my world
Poem by K. Thomas georgia


For years I sat alone
Content just being me
Never thinking I needed more
But now I really see

My life needed something
Something to be complete
And the thing I needed
Was for you to be with me

You are:
The smile on my face
The beat in my heart
The tear in my eye
The fear in my mind
The light of my day
The dark of my night

You are:
The dreams I dream
The thoughts I think
The passion I possess
The desire I crave
The soul I adore
The one I love

You are:
My world

My world:
Is now complete


Couple
Poem by TAM Chicago


There is a place.
A place where our worries go away.

There is a place.
A place where we can see our dreams come true.

There is a place.
A place where we will be safe.

There is a place.
A place where we all want to be.

There is a place.
A place where we are one.

This place.
A place with you.

No comments: