Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (37)

Forever Valentine
Poem by Bonnie Carnahan


If you truly love someone, let them know.
Tell them how you feel and care about them.
If not in words but with action.
A gentle kiss, a soft caress
a certain look, or just a smile.

Just a little something to let
them know how much you truly
love them.

Call just to say, I'm thinking about you
and want to share my thoughts with you.

Not just today, but all thru the year.


True Love
Poem by Andrea Melo


My love the day I met you I knew it was true
All the things I had hoped and prayed for
You gave them all to me
I found all the joy, love and happiness in your every touch
With every kiss we shared you had more and more of my heart
So my love on this day in front of friends, family, and God
I give you my love, my soul, my spirit, my heart
I have always loved you even before I knew you
Maybe it was a sweet promise of you to come
You my dear have taken the broken pieces of my heart and placed them next to yours
and in doing so you have repaired a once worn and tattered heart


Internet Love
Poem by David Anthony


I know she loves me, I love her more
wishing and praying our love will never die

I cringe to touch her, I crave to hold her
wishing she were right by my side

I hear her voice, I hear her laugh
wishing I could see the expressions she makes

I know she hurts, I know she cries
wishing I could wipe the tears from her eyes


I know she loves me, I love her more
wishing and praying our love will never die

I want her so bad, I need her so much
wishing we could begin our life together, us two as one

I can't smell her scent, I can't taste her taste
wishing I was there to kiss and snuggle up to her tight

I see her picture, I see her beauty
wishing I could be there to give her a big embrace

I know she loves me , I love her more
wishing and praying our love will never die

I fear for the worst , I hope for the best
wishing she will never leave me and never be apart

I want to be there for her, I want to show her
wishing she will accept my affection, caring and love

I tear to think her , I cry for her
wishing to not go crazy cause I am hurting to be with her bad :(

I know she loves me, I love her more
Judy my love, my love for you will never die


If I had one single wish
Poem by Megan N. Spidel


If I had one single wish
I would want it to be you.
If I had a single chance
I would want it to be taken with you.

I love you James
I don't know if you know that.
But I love you James
and I will never take that back.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you
and I want you to love me.
I want to be with you
Why can't people believe me?

I want to hold you
I want to kiss you.
I want you to want it too
but this i'm telling you.

I want you James
For the rest of my life.
but this you cannot blame
because I want to be your wife.

I will be here for you baby
whenever you want to tell me anything
Don't be afraid to tell me
But I love you baby!

No comments: