Saturday, December 8, 2007

Wedding Poems: Romance (9)

A Song of Love
Poem by Yolanda Johnson Memphis ,Tn


As I stand here today with one thought in mind I have found the one thing it has taken forever for me to find .
I have searched high and low ,Been threw the ups and downs still I was alone standing on unstable ground.
Then Before I could speak you had become to be such a very special part of me .
I Had never know what true love was ,Now I know what I have waited so long for ,I long to hold your hand ,To feel your embrass ,Without you in my life There's an open space .
To say that I can survive a day away is just something that I am not willing to say.
To say that Without you there is no me this is a fact that has come to be .
On this day I have pledged my love and for you I thank God up above .
All That I can due is sing my song of Love for you. You are my begining and you are my end you are more than my Life you are also my Friend ,You are the music thats always in my head you are the song that sings me to sleep as I lye in bed.
You are the joy my wonders untold you are the one who has become my soul.


Love Of My Life
Poem by Marlina Bee Bryant New York


It may seem that we are miles away...
The feelings, I have for you are genuinely true..
You have mesmerised me with your charm...

My love for you can see past all,
That stands in our way..
I believe that one fine day,
We will definitely be together eternally....

I love you , with all my heart....
I trust you and I do believe that .
that is the symbol to our LOVE.

I still remember the first time when,
I first heard your voice..
I didn`t realize at that point of time,
You have melt my heart away...
I have never thought of when will I be meeting you...
My heart insist on having you as my SOUL MATE...
I would want to Love you forever,
And that forever would be mine completely..
I have never known love could be so true,
it is absolutely divine.

Please, Hold me close and never let me go love...
I am holding on for the very day...
To say....Yes, I Do....
And at that very day we will stand above the rest.....
All those who have doubted us
And the miles that have been between us will all vaporised....

My love, I am yours...
And to LOVE you eternally is what I have deep within me....
I will love only you, until the end of time...
Till Death Do Us Part.........

I Love You...


I Touched a Angel
Poem by Michael Rogers


As we wed this most wonderful day,
There is something I would like to say:

Today I touched an angel
A wonderful thing for me.
I look forward to our future
and what it will be.

Today I touched an angel
I held her in my arms
Promising her my love and to
protect her from all harm.

Today I touched an angel
My heart so deep in love.
I want her by my side until
there are no longer stars above.

Today I touched an angel.
My worries disappeared.
I used to be so confused.
But with her, my mind is clear.

Today I touched an angel.
Wanting never to let her go.
I will always need her love and kindness,
and that is something I want her to know.


"Judy"
Poem by David Anthony Canada


I promise to love you "Judy" until the day I die
try to give you the stars in the sky
because you are everything to me
my future, hopes, wishes and dreams

I swear to love you "Judy" every single night and day
distance between us two, will not get in our way
although, it's killing me to live far apart
I will continue to love you from the bottom of my heart

I will cherish the love "Judy" that I have for you
though not being together is a hard thing to do
it's my heart that has made this wonderful choice
and it's all because of your soft, sweet voice

I promise to care for you "Judy" when you're feeling sad
talk them over the phone with me, I won't get mad
16 months together will not go to waste
when I know in time, I will kiss your beautiful face

I worry and care "Judy" when I know you have fears
the longing for each other brings on the tears
I'll be patient and strong until the day we meet
simply holding your hand will be so neat

I truly care for you "Judy" that is so true
don't be afraid to open up to me, when you feeling blue
I would never bring my feelings to a doubt
because this is what being in love is all about

I miss you "Judy" when we're not together
why does my heart feel light as a feather
I feel so empty when you're not around
my mind thinking of your voice is the only sound

I hate missing you "Judy" what more can I say
spending 24 hours a day with you will make the pain go away
but together we spend every night turn bright
us two on the phone , both tucked in bed tight

I am with you "Judy" in my heart and mind
my love for you is making me blind
cause all I see is your love and beauty
imagine how our love would be containing some nudity

I want , need and love you so much "Judy" with all my heart and soul
to cuddle, snuggle up to you tight as I kiss your lips would make me whole
please believe me what I say , I will love you until my oldest days
I know for a fact nothing will get in our way


I will love you "Judy" with all my might
waiting here patient to see you in sight
it might take days, weeks, months or years
then we will be happy cause we both made it here
"Judy" my love for you will always & forever be there

No comments: