Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wedding Poems: Love (25)

A Dove of Love
Poem by Kathy Czapp


A Dove of Love has touched my Heart
Sprinkling purity each day that I start
Faith Hope and Love is the way I shall be
Forever yours eternally


One More Look at You
Poem by Carrie Bull


As I drove away the pain was there,
choking me from I know not where.

Not knowing what the future would be,
so many miles between you and me.

My heart it pounded to a beat so new,
this love so strong felt only by few.

The beat rang in my ears the tears welled in my eyes,
would this be our last goodbye.

Oh Love of mine don't ever end,
for this heart of mine will never mend.

The fight is hard so hold on tight,
love me darling with all your might.

Our dream is selfish oh this so true,
a dream only made by me and you.

To be together in love till lifes end,
Only by letters true lovers send.

As I turned and looked as I drove away,
The tears that I cried would fade one day.

A love like ours is not something new,
My dreams will come true, with one more look at you.


One Day...
Poem by Ele


One day we'll know how love can move mountains;
One day we'll know why the sky is blue;
One day we'll know the freedom of an eagle;
One day we'll know why I am meant for you


When our hearts touch
Poem by Sheila L. Tanner Trotwood, Ohio


When our hearts touch,
I know our love means so much.

When our lips kiss,
I know I've been missed.

When our bodies clutch,
I feel so much.

When our hands come together,
I tremble at the touch.

When our eyes meet,
I feel a rush of excitement.

When our love shows signs of indictment,
we control it with incitement.

When all these things are fantasized,
I know when we meet it will be realized.


You Are The Morning Glory In My Eyes. . .
Poem by Sheila L. Tanner Trotwood, Ohio


You are the star that brightens my life,
the diamond that shines so tenderly.

When life tries to bring me down,
I think of you and nothing frightens me.

You're like the rising Sun and the moonlight
that glistens in the sky.

You are my utopia, the abundant in my life.

You bring into my life a sense of oneness,
shared by two.

When I think of my love for you, it can only
be compared to the greatest feelings of love
in the world. . .

And, that is God's love.


This is love
Poem by Kelly Cararini


A walk in the park,with your hand in mine.
When my heart is broke,your there to mend it.
Being there for each other in sickness,and in health,
This is love

Flowers from the garden,for no reason at all.
Holding each other close on a rainy day,
this is love

A gentle smile,or a kiss on the cheek.
A warm embrace,to let me know you care.
A hot cup of coffee,when ive come in from the cold
this is love

No comments: